GameLoft is the copy cat for iphone games. Leave your opinion.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by utneon, Mar 12, 2011.

1. utneon macrumors regular

gameloft has been there for years know for bringing a lot of games specially for mobile devices. recently i noticed all of the games from gameloft are purely copies from another games.

Alsphalt 6: adrenaline - alsphalt series always seemed an original racing game from gameloft but after playing the new asphalt 6 from gameloft, i notice that's the perfect copy of the well know title "Burnout".

Dungeon Hunter 2 - Just a copy paste from Dungeon Siege 2

N.O.V.A - when i played this game for the first time it reminded me of Halo for xBox. Well actually it is a copy from the game itself.

Shadow Guardian - Uncharted (playstation3)

Eternal Legay - Final Fantasy

Sacred Odyssey - Legend of Zelda

Modern Combat - Call of Duty

Hero of Sparta II - God of War 2

Starfront Collision - Starcraft 2, i am a starcraft 2 player, and this is a copy from the starcraft 2, however, starfront collision is just horrible.

Gangstar Miami - GTA

I don't understand how they can get away without any issues copying other games. But i must be honest, and say that i'm actually happy that there are some titles i'm able to play on the iPhone, such as Burnout and other titles...

What do you think about this? Leave your opinion.

2. Che Castro macrumors 603

Who cares as long as the games are good

I hated the official grand theft auto

I like gangstar better

So im glad gameloft is around

If these other companies dont wanna bring there games to the iOS then ****em

Gameloft is there to take the torch

3. Richdmoore macrumors 65832

Richdmoore

Yeah they do lots of copycat games, but they do very good quality copycat games.

Also, they run sales all the time, it makes getting high quality games really affordable on my iPhone/iPad.

Feel free to not buy them if you only like original ideas for games, but they are a powerhouse in the iOS game scene.

4. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

I have noticed.

I have Zombie Infection, which is a copy of RE4. But turns out the control on Zombie infection is much better than the real RE4 for iPhone.

I thought Dungeon Hunter was a copy of Diablo 2.

I have no problem with their copycat tactics, though I whish they were more original and not almost exact copies. I miss Gameloft original content. I remember I used to play Gulo's Tale on my RAZR a lot.