Gaming God Graeme Devine

mikebach

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2001
California
Price cuts

Even with the new price cuts I think im going to wait until september to get my tibook. I hope that the new PBG4 are coming out then and withe the radeon and the graphics chip..

N

NO B&W

Agree

I must have the new ATI chipset in my PBG4 because I'm a gamer. So I am with Mikebach...

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
its da way 2 go

Its the perfect step in the right direction for apple. Now the Titanium revision 2 will easily outdo the best Vaio (even though the current high end titanium does as well) since Vaio is not a gaming machine. Just imagine all the cool games running nicely on your smooth titanium. DROOL

Pants

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2001
a) kela - you are a self professed games hater!
b) no laptop is a 'gaming' machine.
and c) even as a mac advocate I find the " all the cool games" coment slightly ironic.

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
hheheh ok..

Alright Pants I agree. But honestly I wasnt being ironic. Its just that I bought a G3/400 lombard in June 99 and really thought that it was gonna be awesome, even for games. I was wrong. I think with the new ATi radeon in the Ti2, it will bring them to a decent fps level or? I am not a games hater!! I love macintoshes. Its just that the reality is that the choice of games is limited. I like games and really wish mac gaming was better.

- Kela

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
since when was graeme di-wotsit a gaming god?
ougbovobgo

[Edited by spikey on 09-14-2001 at 12:32 PM]

snowman

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2001
Well in my book, since he ported Quake 3 to the mac. Though UT is better, but why own one first-p-s when you can own 2? I have about 10 of 'em he he.

Originally posted by spikey
ougbovobgo

snowman

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2001
Well on todays Insidemacgames.com you'll find more evidence :) Though, he isn't really a God, only human.

News for Friday, September 14 2001
Return to Castle Wolfenstein MPTest for Mac
OS X Graeme Devine of id Software recently made a
surprise update to his .plan file with news that there
will be an OS X version of the upcoming Return
to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer test demo --
inadvertently revealing that this game is bound for
the Mac OS...

Originally posted by snowman
Well in my book, since he ported Quake 3 to the mac. Though UT is better, but why own one first-p-s when you can own 2? I have about 10 of 'em he he.

Originally posted by spikey
ougbovobgo