Garagesale- DSC-T1, iPods, RAZR, iBook, Sony U101, etc.

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
If you don't like my prices, make a reasonable offer and LET'S TALK! :)

Items sold off MR will be deleted, those sold to MR members will be edited for "feedback" purposes.

45W Apple iBook adapter (white square) - SOLD to ReanimationLP- Great buyer!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alu Powerbook keys for keyboard - variety avail - each $4 shipped

iBook battery from 900mhz G3 14" - holds full charge - gets 4+ hours - $70 shipped

512MB PC-133 DIMM, pulled from the G3 iBook- SOLD to livingfortoday - Great Buyer!

Mac Mini, 1.25ghz/1GB/80GB/combo/BT/AE - SOLD! to ieani

Apple mini-VGA to TV adapter - works great - $10 + shipping.

Sony U101 - purchased from iCube - with 512MB RAM, recovery discs, original VGA adapter, includes built-in wifi, original box, case, powercords, manuals, etc. Also comes with a PC Card dvd drive from CMF (I don't have drivers for it, but I can look). You probably know the specs if you are looking at this. The size of 2 or 3 DVD cases stacked!!! Great condition, nothing wrong with it. Will post pictures if there is interest. $1500 shipped, USPS MOs only, or postal MOs if from Canada. Paypal's fee is to high, and no seller protection.

I'll take Paypal to confirmed addresses from verified accounts. No PP on the U101. Will ship to Canada, Japan, and UK for the added costs (actual cost of shipping).

eBay user: mlr-products
heatware: pixelbender

PM me with requests for pictures of items not pictured in link. Thanks for looking!

If you don't like my prices, make a reasonable offer and LET'S TALK! :)

To save thread space, photos can be found at http://www.brianmueller.com/macrumors/
I posted most photos of the likely to sell items - request photos if the item you want isn't shown.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
29" tall, 17" deep, 24" wide walnut Federal style side table w/drawer. HAND MADE, circa 1900, handmade dovetails on the drawer, hand turned knobs for drawer (2), hand turned legs. Absolutely beautiful! Asking $150. Could possibly meet halfway to deliver around southern Iowa, northern Missouri, KC, Columbia, St. Louis, and in SEMO around Cape. Pictures upon request.
Let's see some pics! Where exactly are you located?

Dopeyman

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2005
Los Angeles!
mlrproducts said:
I have two BLUE 2nd gen iPod minis, one is a 4GB the other is a 6GB. Both are BRAND SPANKING NEW, still in the plastic "Do not steal music" wrappers from Apple. Both are replacements from Apple, received them this week. They both come in original boxes, the 4GB is missing the internal white cardboard, and also the beltclip. Otherwise they come with USB cables, software, and headphones. Asking $215 & $265 shipped respectively.
Excuse the crap... BUT.........

If they are still wrapped in their plastic and "BRAND SPANKING NEW", how you know that the 4GB is missing the beltclip?? :confused:

TMA

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2003
England
Dopeyman said:
If they are still wrapped in their plastic and "BRAND SPANKING NEW", how you know that the 4GB is missing the beltclip?? :confused:
The box is open and not new, but the iPod itself has been replaced with a refurbished unit (or sometimes a new unit - it's impossible to tell since they both LOOK new) from Apple. These come with a plastic wrap.

Dopeyman

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2005
Los Angeles!
TMA said:
The box is open and not new, but the iPod itself has been replaced with a refurbished unit (or sometimes a new unit - it's impossible to tell since they both LOOK new) from Apple. These come with a plastic wrap.
ahhhh... ok... thanks for the info... :)

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Just an update for everyone...

I have 1 camera by itself that had nothing wrong with it, and another that also has all the dock and accessories. The iPods themselves are new (or possibly refurbished, but if they were I couldn't tell - and come with some Applecare, I'll check the dates when I take pictures).

PHOTOS NOW UP!!!!
To save thread space, photos can be found at http://www.brianmueller.com/macrumors/
I posted most photos of the likely to sell items - request photos if the item you want isn't shown.

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
You guys are bears! ;) Naw, just kidding. I feel bad, I just got sidetracked. But in the process I came up with an ORIGINAL Airport card to sell, a 14" iBook screen, and some iBook parts for ya! Just got off work tonight, so 24 hours late and a dollar short, but they are coming!

PHOTOS NOW UP!!!!

mulletman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2004
Los Angeles.
I'm interested in one of the Sony cams, but I'm curious if it works fine, minus the screen of course. LIke can I take pictures and transfer them to my computer? As long as I have a viewfinder I'm all right :)

Thanks!

Edit: Awe crap, just took a look onto ebay and there is no viewfinder in these cameras. D'oh!

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
allenmertes said:
Is the working camera with all the accessories and box the DSC-T1? If so, how much for it? Thanks.
Details now in OP. $285 shipped w/128Mb card, receipt, everything as if new. PM also sent.

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
ReanimationLP said:
Dibs on the iBook power adapter. Whats the condition of the tip?
Well the whole adapter was fine, until the day we took apart the iBook because the logic board had died (for the second time). The owner of the iBook that I was selling it for broke off one of the clips, accidentally, that same day! Talk about bad luck. I'm pretty sure I still have it and can include it if a buyer wants.

It is just one of the clips that you wrap the thin power wire around. I'll take pics if you really want. PM me if you're interested.

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
I must say MLRProducts is a great seller and nice guy to do business with. He shipped out the iBook charger very fast and its now on its way! I cant wait to get it, he was very nice and very fast with the replies too. ^_^

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
I received the adapter yesterday. Its in great condition and works beautifully. ^_^

Now I just gotta get a new DC board and I'll have a working iBook!

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
homerjward said:
more detailed specs on the amd laptop?
It is a HP N3370, AMD 550mhz K6-III, Running legal copy of Win98 SE with COA on bottom of laptop, comes with two HP restore discs, comes with a Linksys 802.11b card. 256MB RAM, 6GB HDD.

Overall it is in great condition for a laptop of this age, very little wear on the keyboard. Elsewhere it looked like there is 0-5% wear. Has DVD-ROM, floppy, modem, ethernet, USB, and legacy connections. Has Polk Audio speakers with Cd controls on front of the laptop. I'll even throw in the original Doom 2 disks with manual.

If you have any Q's please PM me or post!

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
Hey, just wanted to say I got the FW case today - and I love it! This is a great seller, I've bought from him twice, and he ships quickly!

Highly recommended!

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
livingfortoday said:
Hey, just wanted to say I got the FW case today - and I love it! This is a great seller, I've bought from him twice, and he ships quickly!

Highly recommended!
Enjoy the case! Now only if Radtech would get the FW800 one I ordered back in stock!!! I would have had it to you a day earlier but was busy so I had to postpone shipping it a day. Thanks - What a great buyer!