Gay child molester beat senseless by child's Dad

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by dime21, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dime21 macrumors 6502

This guy gives a gay child molester the beating of his life. Right-on Dad! Let this be a lesson to all the would-be perverts out there. This despicable molester is going to have fun in prison, don't drop the soap! :D

Source: http://wtop.com/209/3665348/Police-Father-beats-man-caught-sexually-abusing-his-son

2. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

I wonder how long it will be before this thread has somebody who tries to connect "gay" and "child molester". I mean, it's not like that's the idea with your thread title right?

>_>

3. 556fmjoe macrumors 65816

556fmjoe

4. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I see a problem. He took the law into his own hands, and now has opened himself up to an aggravated assault charge.

BTW: Long time, no see. I guess you haven't had anything to say about same-sex issues, such as Florida's ban being ruled unconstitutional, as well as overturning of Oklahoma's ban being affirmed by the 10th Circuit today.

BL.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I don't see a problem. "suspect" refused to cooperate with his aprehension :D

6. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

That is the connection, the article clearly details male on male child molestation...

7. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

It is a common misconception that pedophiles who molest same sex children must be gay. Pedophilia is a paraphilia in it's own right, and a distorted affectional and sexual orientation in it's own right, too.

It would be a mistake, as in the title, to assume that the perpetrator is gay...he is a pedophile, not gay.

Source

8. yg17, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014

yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

You must be new around here. The OP's MO is to post articles about cases where a person molests a kid of the same gender to imply that the molester is gay and all gay people must be child molesters.

9. 556fmjoe macrumors 65816

556fmjoe

He's not being charged. And if he was and I was on his jury, I'd never vote to convict him.

The only problem I have with it is that he didn't use a baseball bat.

10. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Nope, that was an act of passion. There's been cases that have even excused murder cause of an act of passion. Like someone catching their spouse cheating in their bed.

11. TechGod macrumors 68040

TechGod

Your implications for the title and the OP are disgusting, and your intentions disturbing.

12. Southern Dad macrumors 65816

Southern Dad

I have no sympathy for this scum. The father did just what any father would do. He beat the perp senseless and called the law to take out the trash. Maybe Hillary will get him a plea bargain.

13. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

My response in post# 7 is my calm response.

A response more in line with my feelings is that the title is intended to express a bigoted, inaccurate, bigoted, senselessly homophobic (no, it's not a phobia), and bigoted statement.

Did I mention bigoted?

14. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

This would be why you lack credibility. You cannot resist conflating unrelated things. That aside, what do you think lawyers are hired to do? I'll give you some time to think about that.

15. Southern Dad macrumors 65816

Southern Dad

I wait, I throw in one of these... :cool:

16. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Pretty sure I would have done the same thing.

17. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I wouldn't. I'd feel like I would want to, but I wouldn't. That is what the LAW is for. Let the law take care of him and have it put him away for good. My immediate attention would be to my son, not revenge for what someone did to him.

I'm surprised at how many would take that into their own hands, let alone a LEO. And we wonder why we've lost respect for LEOs and the law.

BL.

18. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

The law is going to put him away regardless. Beating his ass would just be for good measure and something the law won't be able to provide for.

If I walked in on someone raping my daughter I would kill them. Full stop.

19. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I agree. The celebration of violence is barbaric.

My suggestion is to just walk away from the thread and let these people beat their chests and engage in bloodlust.

It seems to fill some sort of need.

20. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

He was in "time out" for trolling another gay thread for the past while.

21. zin macrumors 6502

I can understand the frustration of the father but beating him senseless when he could've simply detained him for the police would have been the better cause of action. This is simply assault, is illegal, and the guy made the choice to do it. Sound familiar? It really boggles the mind that the law matters only when it suits you.

:rolleyes:

22. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Low blow.

23. Southern Dad macrumors 65816

Southern Dad

I would stop just short of killing him. Then I'd mail him postcards for decades while he served time.

Personally, I think any parent who wouldn't have beat him within an inch of his life is either lying or not much of a parent. Ever see the movie, Law Abiding Citizen? I hope this guy has a horrible but very long life in prison.

24. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

I don't blame the dad for doing what he did. I applaud him. But I think the intent of this thread is blatantly offensive and disgusting. Blatantly trying to associate being gay with being a pedophile.

25. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.