Gay Marriage moves beyond destroying traditional marriages, destroys whiteness too

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by yg17, May 2, 2012.

1. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

The stupid, it burns.

http://yesweeklyblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/racialized-remark-about-marriage.html

Hear that Lee? We can't let you get married because if you do, it will turn everyone black. And once you go black, you never go back. :p

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Why is there no law against stupidity? I mean, seriously-as if only white people are gay. This country needs to educate people better than we're doing now.

3. Mousse, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012

Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Wow... my eyes finally stopped rolling after reading the transcript. I've got a solution to the lack of Caucasian reproduction...rolling blackouts. That's right, cut power to portions of the state hours at a time. People will have no TV, no Internet, no cell phones and so on. So whacha gonna do? Boom-boom, of course.:D:D:p

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Y'all hear that, non-white, non-heterosexual people? Don't y'all get uppity and think this here Constitution is for y'all too.

Yee ha.

5. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Yeah... although I wish they'd quote more than a couple words to provide better context. I read this stuff, and it sounds horrible, but I wish the authors of these articles would provide better reference. Given how bad this looks, I'm sure we'll see some kind of response. I simply find it surprising that she let something that bad slip out.

Also the concept that we need greater levels of procreation is pretty stupid but it made me wonder if same sex marriages tend to adopt children more often than heterosexual couples.

6. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

This may be hard to measure - as there are still states where it is not allowed. Apparently having no parents is better than having two of the same sex.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

8. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

You first! :p

9. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

10. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

11. Grey Beard macrumors 65816

Grey Beard

I think it's time that Chad's surname was altered from Nance to a far more appropriate Nonce

KGB:cool: