Gay teacher molests scores of boys over four decades

Status
Not open for further replies.

dime21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 9, 2010
There, in photograph after photograph, was evidence that the model teacher had molested scores of adolescent boys, possibly more, in a career spanning 10 schools on four continents.

The discovery of a man the FBI regards as one of the most prolific pedophiles in memory has set off a crisis in the close-knit community of international schools, where horrified parents are being told their children may have been victims of a favorite teacher, and administrators are scurrying to close teacher-vetting loopholes revealed by Vahey's abuses.

"With the sheer volume, the sheer number of incidents in which this man molested, it surprises me that somehow this was not picked up by someone," said John Magagna, the founding director of Search Associates, the world's largest international school recruiting firm. "I don't know what went wrong."
http://wtop.com/220/3621157/Pedophile-teacher-abused-dozens-as-clues-missed

What a disgusting individual. The article says he gave the boys cookies in the evenings on overnight trips. The cookies were laced with sleeping pills, and he would molest them as they sleep. With one case after another like this, how is it the gay agenda supporters can lobby the Boy Scouts to allow gay scout leaders? What sort of parent would send their child off on an overnight trip with a homosexual man? Revolting on all counts.

Kissaragi

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2006
Amazing that some people today can think because one gay person molested children that every gay person wants to. Are we back in the 1700's ?

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
I find that sexual predators go both ways. Sick is Sick and IMHO it a problem with everyone. Your homophobe post belong in the toilet. Beside you can't even spell pedophile. :rolleyes:
Actually, I thought he used the "not equals" sign rather than the equals sign. So maybe you jumped to a conclusion about him that may not be correct.

≠ =

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
http://wtop.com/220/3621157/Pedophile-teacher-abused-dozens-as-clues-missed

What a disgusting individual. The article says he gave the boys cookies in the evenings on overnight trips. The cookies were laced with sleeping pills, and he would molest them as they sleep. With one case after another like this, how is it the gay agenda supporters can lobby the Boy Scouts to allow gay scout leaders? What sort of parent would send their child off on an overnight trip with a homosexual man? Revolting on all counts.
What is this, the 1950s?

Since when does being gay automatically make you a sexual predator? I've been on plenty of trips with my straight friends and kids far younger than me and not once have I even had the thought of trying to abuse them. You're disgusting. If every homosexual is a sexual predator then every straight man is a violent alcoholic who beats their wife and kids, since most domestic abuse reports are done by straight men.

In fact, most men who molest boys don't even identify as homosexual, usually as something else, including straight.

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
So you want to defend him? :(
I was just clarifying that in his post, which was pretty straight forward it appeared that he used the not equals sign which would say to me that he does not believe that a person who is homosexual is equal to a predatory pedophile.

Just because a person is gay, doesn't mean that they are a pedophile. Now, if they have a merry-go-round in the front yard and invite little boys over all the time, you may have to worry...

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010

You fail yet again to make the link between homosexuality and pedophile.

Pedophile is the sexual attraction to under age children, it is not exclusively homo, there are far more hetrosexual pedophiles.

By your standards the hetro agenda supporters should be standing in line to support people like Earl Bradley.

Earl Brian Bradley (born May 10, 1953) is a former pediatrician from Lewes, Delaware and convicted serial child molester. He was indicted in 2010 on 471 charges of molesting, raping and exploiting 103 child patients (102 girls and 1 boy). Some of the victims were as young as three months old. He was charged in April 2010 with an additional 58 offenses in relation to the abuse of 24 additional victims. He has been described by a number of reputable news outlets and commentators as "the worst pedophile in American history." Dr. Eli Newberger, a professor at Harvard Medical School and a pediatrician who has studied child abuse cases for almost 40 years said Bradley's was "the worst pediatrician abuse case I've ever heard of."[ He was ultimately found guilty on all charges and was sentenced to 14 consecutive terms of life plus 165 years in prison without parole on June 26, 2011. His conviction was affirmed by the Delaware Supreme Court on September 6, 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Bradley

Pedophile is condemed by every right thinking adult whether straight or gay.

satcomer

macrumors 603
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
I was just clarifying that in his post, which was pretty straight forward it appeared that he used the not equals sign which would say to me that he does not believe that a person who is homosexual is equal to a predatory pedophile.

Just because a person is gay, doesn't mean that they are a pedophile. Now, if they have a merry-go-round in the front yard and invite little boys over all the time, you may have to worry...
So you defend ignorant, homophonic posters. :( He could even spell right or use built in spell check.

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
So you defend ignorant, homophonic posters. :( He could even spell right or use built in spell check.
Explain to me why you believe that he is homophobic. Obviously, you have some other information other than what was posted here. I can't defend him on the spelling error but you missed the point of his message.

Kissaragi

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2006
not knowing the posters history it is an odd comment. He should clarify what he meant really. As it stands it looks very bad

mojolicious

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2014
Sarf London
Southern Dad has (very kindly) explained the concept of 'does not equal' to you, and I'm not going to repeat what he's said.

I do take exception to your slur on my spelling, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.