George W. Bush thinks Obama isn't "worthy"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Cleverboy, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/02/11/654870.aspx
    Crap. Obama's done for if President Bush doesn't think he can do it. Man... and he would even prefer Clinton. Can't exactly argue with genius, people. :rolleyes:

~ CB

2. Neutral Gamer macrumors 6502a

Neutral Gamer

Cleverboy, your name doesn't do you justice; you're just another left wing loonie liberal idiot who hasn't got a clue about the real world.

You're supporting Barrack HUSSEIN Osama - a self confessed Muslim loving potential terrorist and black racist churchgoer?! I hope you're not American cos you're nothing but an unpatriotic bas***d!

George W. Bush stands for something; he cares about his country and courageously setup the War on Terror to protect the greatest country on earth and its people. If it had been up to Barrack Hussein this country would've been overrun with Muslims by now and Sharia law would be the norm. You should be bowing down and thanking him for his bravery rather than mocking him. Remember the American people, thank God, voted for him TWICE in a row; because he makes them feel safe and secure.

Bush has substance. What does Hussein have? Wishy washy speeches about "change". The guy hasn't got a clue and has no experience. He's all talk and nothing else; hell you'd swear he was leading a civil rights movement rather than a political campaign. If he comes to power the ordinary white, hard working American worker will become a second class citizen in his own country with liberal ideas of "positive" discrimination giving minorities the upper hand.

When the Democraps make this country bankrupt with their reckless spending of American tax payers' money on social reforms for the lazy and immigrants then you'll be wishing for Bush. Don't let it happen people! Vote Republican if you want this country to stay great. Vote for Barrack Osama bin Laden if you want Ahmadinejad to be your next vice president.

God bless America, God bless George W. Bush and God bless the GOP!

(End Sarcasm)

3. Cleverboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

"Well, that hurts my feelings... but I'll try to go on."

~ CB :p

4. Queso macrumors G4

That ought to be worth a few more votes. Looks like this thing is Obama's to lose :)

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Wow! Bush really doesn't have very good handlers. Someone really needs to tell him to **** once in a while. Bush doesn't like him? Then Obama must be doing something right.

6. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

Well, Obama's campaign did fire back at one big misstatement in that in that interview...

link

7. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

You have to give bush credit. No matter how many people tell him something is a bad idea he has the integrity do to what he believes... even if it will never work :D

8. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i wouldn't call that integrity. i would call that foolishness, shortsighted, stubborn, and recklessness.

9. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Does anyone really care what Dubya says anymore?

10. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

^^ Well, yes die hard republicans, but they won't vote for Obama anyway.

11. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I'm sorry, did he say something?

12. Cleverboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

13. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

14. stevegmu macrumors regular

Apparently some are obsessed. After all, I thought B. Obama was running against H. Clinton, not President Bush.

15. carbonmotion macrumors 6502a

carbonmotion

I always though Bush would make an adorable cat. Like garfield, except spouting fascism.

16. Queso macrumors G4

Someone needs to tell Bush that.

17. stevegmu macrumors regular

Really? How has President Bush campaigned against B. Obama? His comments weren't unsolicited. He was asked a question, and answered.

18. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

A simple "no comment" would have been the appropriate answer.

19. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

And for a minute there i thought you were Swarmlord reincarnated.

20. stevegmu macrumors regular

Then he would have been attacked for not commenting.

21. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

He shouldn't comment, its like the Queen commenting on an upcoming election.

22. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

WHAT??????

You seem to be rather paranoid.

It's really not the place for sitting presidents to attack or promote presidential candidates. His job is to govern, something he's singularly failed to do.

23. stevegmu macrumors regular

It is also bad form for former Presidents to attack current Presidents, but that hasn't stopped Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton, has it? I seem to have missed the thread on here attacking them.

24. JSchwage macrumors 6502a

JSchwage

Just another reason why George Bush has turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

25. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

See, it's not their job to be, you know, running the country and minor things like that.

A Head of State has many obligations to fulfill, whereas an ex-President can say what he wants. Bush's sole duty should be towards governing his country, not taking political snipes.