Get over it.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

See that posted a lot lately about the election. Also see some people still want to fly the confederate flag. Talk about not getting over it....

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Almost lunchtime, and at home Memphis Style ribs are very slowly getting ready for tonight.
    You think I care about the elections and/or an old flag?! o_O

4. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Nobody is arguing that the south won or crying that the south lost.

But there are definitely still progressives blubbering away about hillary clinton losing.

5. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Lefties crying about the election and crying about the confederate flag. Talk about not getting over it....

6. MadeTheSwitch, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016

MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It took many years and a presidential campaign before Trump "got over" the birther crap. If not for that and Obama's term being up I am sure he would still be talking about it.

I don't recall any conservatives telling Trump to "get over it". How hypocritical.

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Good luck finding a progressive that is upset about a corporatist losing.

I think a more apt description is the democrats put up a corporatist war hawk, and the neo-fascist won, and progressives are pissed that these were the "choices" in America in 2016.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

progressives are not the only ones pissed, sadly we are all in the minority :(

9. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

No luck needed. PRSI is full of "progressives" who are actually liberal statists.

You trying to move the meaning of progressive away from liberal/statist is an argument that I have already derailed. Feel free to start another thread to argue about the differences.

10. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

the right cry about guns cry about gays cry about females having rights cry about bathrooms cry about paying their workers cry cry cry.

11. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Get out of your echo chamber once in a while. I know that progressives and liberals may be the same thing in your book, but that's not the case out here in reality.

12. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Like I said, feel free to start a different thread. No need to muck up this thread with your hooey.

13. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

How does the right cry about women having rights?

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The right cries a lot about woman's lib. Even other women do that against other women. The recently departed Phyllis Schlafly was notorious for going after the woman's lib movement and even went after the equal rights amendment.

15. Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

What time is dinner? I'll be right over :p

16. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

really you need to ask this? is that bunker so deep you don't get tv? legitimate rape, abortion, more expensive medical, sex, pay, it goes on and on.

17. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

An you source any of this? Are you actually saying the right crus about women having sex? Can you give any quotes of people from the right saying that women shouldn't have sex? Sources, please.

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

She was instrumental in the ERA never getting passed, it had enough votes before her ******** organization started their shenanigans.

19. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Go ahead, give me two examples of Righties crying about guns or gays or feminism. Meanwhile, I give you FOUR (4) examples of Lefties being unmanned (unwomanned) by Trump's victory and Confederate flags.

20. citizenzen macrumors 65816

People rarely get over things. It's just a rhetorical device to try to shut down the opposition.

The most ridiculous aspect ... we're in a political forum where we're supposed to talk about things like this.

21. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

really man that bunker is deep. really deep.
    Yes have you not heard about premarital sex ? I said the far right conservative Christina does not want women to have sex unless they are married. it is part of the whole birth control thing cause you know if your married you don't need birth control. ever here of purity rings? purity balls? where girls pledge their virginity for their fathers?
    the abortion war a lot of it is conservatives wanting to control a womens sex life force their morals on other women.
    http://www.thechristianleftblog.org/blog-home/premarital-sex-is-it-a-sin-or-not
    http://www.salon.com/2012/01/07/its_the_sex_stupid/
    The GOP’s bizarre war on sex
    http://notchesblog.com/2015/07/07/the-conservative-roots-of-the-reproductive-rights-revolution/

The Conservative Roots of the Reproductive Rights Revolution
    --- Post Merged, Dec 21, 2016 ---
    is that worse then crying over bathrooms or a cake? or pizza?

23. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

We know you just make stuff like this up, but really, have you no shame?

24. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Legalized abortion.

When will conservatives learn to get over that?

25. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Ahh Yes Foster Friess. He speaks for republicans everywhere, but mostly Rick Santorum.

BTW Soros is worth over 25 Billion. Freiss about 500 mil.