Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
those guys need a little help...

itunes is for the people who just want to listen to music, not the über picky jerks who need to change their settings every 5 minutes just to make things complicated.

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Originally posted by ColoJohnBoy
I..... wha..... but..... are they?........

Wow.

I think I need a drink.

that about says it.

there's nothing so simple that it can't be made complicated by enough idiots working together.

FattyMembrane

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2002
bat country
pardon my french, but wtf did that original post even say? i couldn't understand what kind of point he was trying to make, yet people seemed to agree with him. something about DAO and aiff but i'm not sure he knows what he's talking about.

whocares

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2002
:noitаɔo˩
A look on the bright side...

At least they're talking about iTunes. if people are curious, they'll just go and try it for themselves. If people are not too stupid they'll like it an adopt it. If people are of normal intelligence they'll switch.

joeyjojoe

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
it might help if you know what DAO (disk-at-once) is. i'm not sure that you do, otherwise the message seems pretty clear (convoluted, yet possible to be understood) to me.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
without explaining DAO, as i'm not qualified to make an explanation that makes sense, they are indeed somewhat right, they are trying to do something with a consumer-level application that it isn't designed to do. Apparently, when a product doesn't include features that they're looking for, it's defective. You'd think these people would know better, being on Windows and all...

pnw

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.