Getting annoyed [can't stream music from iCloud]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by freediverdude, Oct 6, 2013.

1. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

Dec 26, 2006
    I'm starting to get annoyed with the new iPhone. Why can't I stream my music from iCloud anymore? With iPhone 5 and iCloud I used to be able to listen to the song while it was downloading in the background. Now I click on a song on my 5s and it just sits there waiting to download. For like 20 minutes. 5 bars of Verizon LTE and I can't listen to a song.

And I've been having to teach my fingerprints to the phone over and over and over because it won't recognize my fingers, maybe like 1 out of ten times. Getting really frustrated with this phone.
  2. Lindsford macrumors 6502a

Mar 14, 2012

Take it back, exchange it or try resetting up as a new phone?
  3. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Jun 29, 2012
    Colorado Springs USA for now
    Um ok, thanks for letting us know.

IF you made this thread looking (but failing to ask) for help with your problem I would do what Lindsford said.
  4. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jul 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Then return it and move on with your life.
  5. nilzi macrumors regular

Mar 19, 2013
    Calm down, don't be annoyed. ;)
    What you said sounds like your phone has problem on Touch ID? If so, just go to Apple store to replace a new one.
  6. freediverdude thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dec 26, 2006
    Yep, proven once again, no sympathy or shared stories on here if you're having trouble with apple devices, but what did I expect. Yep moving on.
  7. wxman2003 Suspended

Apr 12, 2011
    I think you would have got more sympathy if you would have said you already set up appointment with Apple, or you were getting a replacement, because then your post would appear to be helping others who may have this problem. It's sucks when you have a problem with any device, whether car, phone, furnace, etc.