Getting annoyed [can't stream music from iCloud]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by freediverdude, Oct 6, 2013.

1. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

I'm starting to get annoyed with the new iPhone. Why can't I stream my music from iCloud anymore? With iPhone 5 and iCloud I used to be able to listen to the song while it was downloading in the background. Now I click on a song on my 5s and it just sits there waiting to download. For like 20 minutes. 5 bars of Verizon LTE and I can't listen to a song.

And I've been having to teach my fingerprints to the phone over and over and over because it won't recognize my fingers, maybe like 1 out of ten times. Getting really frustrated with this phone.

2. Lindsford macrumors 6502a

Take it back, exchange it or try resetting up as a new phone?

3. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Um ok, thanks for letting us know.

IF you made this thread looking (but failing to ask) for help with your problem I would do what Lindsford said.

4. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Then return it and move on with your life.

5. nilzi macrumors regular

Calm down, don't be annoyed. ;)
    What you said sounds like your phone has problem on Touch ID? If so, just go to Apple store to replace a new one.

6. freediverdude thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yep, proven once again, no sympathy or shared stories on here if you're having trouble with apple devices, but what did I expect. Yep moving on.

7. wxman2003 Suspended

I think you would have got more sympathy if you would have said you already set up appointment with Apple, or you were getting a replacement, because then your post would appear to be helping others who may have this problem. It's sucks when you have a problem with any device, whether car, phone, furnace, etc.