Getting closer to the end times.

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
Tens of Thousands of Iran’s Missiles in Syria are Pointed at Israel,’ Threatens Iranian Official (VIDEO)

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/tens-of-thousands-of-irans-missiles-in-syria-are-pointed-at-israel-threatens-iranian-official/

Palestinian Attempt to Conquer the Temple Mount With Corpses

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/palestinian-attempt-to-conquer-the-temple-mount-with-corpses/

It can only get worse...our news doesn’t really cover what’s going on, to the media everything is fine.

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
It’s biblical what is going on.
Every 10 years or so some "religious leader" will cherry pick world events, or even a passing comet, as a sign of "end times".
This is so predictable it is laughable.

The Bible is full of passages of the corruptness of the powerful few subjugating the weak and poor and Gods vengeance on behalf of the poor.

Since the election of #45, the number of unusual flooding events has increased. Hurricane Harvey dumped 50 inches of rain on Houston, just 5 months after #45 took office (of note: some of the wealthiness neighborhoods in Houston was flooded, the poor areas spared).
....So, maybe you are right, perhaps God will enact the second Noah's flood, this time in America.

all about them cherries.

TheHateMachine

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2012
Every 10 years or so some "religious leader" will cherry pick world events, or even a passing comet, as a sign of "end times".

The Bible is full of passages of the corruptness of the powerful few subjugating the weak and poor and Gods vengeance on behalf of the poor.

Since the election of #45, the number of unusual flooding events has increased. Hurricane Harvey dumped 50 inches of rain on Houston, just 5 months after #45 took office (of note: some of the wealthiness neighborhoods in Houston was flooded, the poor areas spared).
....So, maybe you are right, perhaps God will enact the second Noah's flood, this time in America.

all about them cherries.
Yea my CIO lost his house in Harvey, his whole neighborhood was underwater. I only got 2 feet of water "luckily". Guess I wasn't rich enough lol.

At least I got to see a surfing dog from my office.

Reactions: PracticalMac

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
Yea my CIO lost his house in Harvey, his whole neighborhood was underwater. I only got 2 feet of water "luckily". Guess I wasn't rich enough lol.

At least I got to see a surfing dog from my office.
Same here, have 2003 Missouri City house I can well afford surrounded by houses 2X to 8X more than mine, some built in last 5 years. I was well clear, those in more expensive got wet.
(Developers did poor job with drainage calculations, suits are flying)

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017

all about them cherries.
Almost all prophecies including this one too!

Hosea 4:1-3 ...'Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'

Zephaniah 1:2-3 ...'I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked: and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord.'

Revelation 11:18 ...'And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.'

4th March 2019 - 1,190 cattle dead due to drought in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

4th March 2019 - Mass die off of turtles found along a beach along the Rushikulya coast, India.

3rd March 2019 - 1,000+ birds killed by hail storm in Madhya Pradesh, India.

2nd March 2019 - 7,000 chickens killed due to avian flu in Terndrup, Denmark.

1st March 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up, 'never seen this many before' in Segersjon Lake, Sweden.

28th February 2019 - 70 dead turtles have washed up this year in Tamaulipas, Mexico.

28th February 2019 - Hundreds of Pengiuns continue to die due to avian flu on Halifax Island, Namibia.

27th February 2019 - 7 dolphins and a whale wash up dead along the coast in Cork, Ireland.

27th February 2019 - Dozens of dead ducks found, 'never seen anything like it' in a park in Calgary, Canada.

27th February 2019 - Dozens of birds found dead in Huntsville, Alabama, America.

27th February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish found in a river in Tolu, Colombia.

26th February 2019 - 6 dolphins wash up and die, 'experts concerned' in Orange County, California, America.

26th February 2019 - 6 dolphins and 2 seals wash up dead in Dorset, England.

26th February 2019 - 40 TONS of dead fish in a fish farm 'due to pollution' in Finistere, France.

25th February 2019 - 50 TONS of fish have died in Piquiri River, Brazil.

24th February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish found in a river in Balasore, India.

23rd February 2019 - 204 lions have died during the past 2 years in Gujarat, India.

23rd February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up in Araruama Lagoon, Brazil.

23rd February 2019 - Dozens of turtles washing up dead along the Pulicat estuary, India.

22nd February 2019 - Dozens of turtles have died during past 4 months, 'experts don't know why' in Texas, America.

22nd February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on a beach in Alanya, Turkey.

21st February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up on a beach in Salaverry, Peru.

21st February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on a beach in Tai Po, Hong Kong.

20th February 2019 - 3,900 birds killed due to avian flu in Plateau State, Nigeria.

20th February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish appear in a river in Hangzhou, China.

19th February 2019 - Dozens of dead sea birds wash up on a beach in Hastings, England.

19th February 2019 - 2 TONS of dead fish wash up in Playa del Cerro, Uruguay.

19th February 2019 - 36 turtles found since January in Bahia, Brazil.

18th February 2019 - 600 dead dolphins have washed ashore this year on beaches in France.

18th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish in a river in Orbyhus, Sweden.

18th February 2019 - Thousands of fish die in a canal in Magdalena, Colombia.

18th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish due to heat in Cartagena, Colombia.

18th February 2019 - Large die off of fish in a lake in Libya.

18th February 2019 - 32,500 Chickens killed due to avina flu in Changhua County, Taiwan.

15th February 2019 - 10,000 birds and cattle killed due to disease in Quang Ngai and Khanh Hoa provinces, Vietnam.

15th February 2019 - 12,000 fish found dead in the waters of Antioquia, Colombia.

14th February 2019 - 1,800+ dairy cows dead due to blizzard in Washington State, America.

14th February 2019 - 31,000 cattle dead during past 3 months due to drought in Colombia.

12th February 2019 - Thousands of dead cuttlefish wash up on a beach in Chile.

11th February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up on a beach near Piriapolis, Uruguay.

11th February 2019 - Mass die off of sea birds found along the coast of Crimea.

10th February 2019 - Dozens of water birds found dead on a lagoon in Cochabamba, Bolivia.

9th February 2019 - 300,000 cattle dead after flooding in Queensland, Australia.

9th February 2019 - 100 TONS of fish die in a dam in Ceara, Brazil.

8th February 2019 - Dozens are starlings drop dead in Sicheslavskaya Quay, Ukraine.

7th February 2019 - 15,000 pigs killed due to swine fever in Japan.

7th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish in a lagoon in Rio, Brazil.

7th February 2019 - 20+ turtles found dead this year oon beaches in Paraiba, Brazil.

6th February 2019 - 20,000 sea birds 'suddenly die', as hundreds wash ashore along the coast of Netherlands.

6th February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish wash up in the Pavana River, India.

5th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish wash ashore on a beach in Rockingham, Australia.

4th February 2019 - 7 giant deep sea fish wash up dead on the coast of Japan.

4th February 2019 - Thousands of cattle dying due to drought in Australia.

1st February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish found floating in a river in Wolgast, Germany.

[doublepost=1552502200][/doublepost]

Hosea 4:1-3 ...'Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'

Zephaniah 1:2-3 ...'I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked: and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord.'

Revelation 11:18 ...'And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.'

4th March 2019 - 1,190 cattle dead due to drought in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

4th March 2019 - Mass die off of turtles found along a beach along the Rushikulya coast, India.

3rd March 2019 - 1,000+ birds killed by hail storm in Madhya Pradesh, India.

2nd March 2019 - 7,000 chickens killed due to avian flu in Terndrup, Denmark.

1st March 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up, 'never seen this many before' in Segersjon Lake, Sweden.

28th February 2019 - 70 dead turtles have washed up this year in Tamaulipas, Mexico.

28th February 2019 - Hundreds of Pengiuns continue to die due to avian flu on Halifax Island, Namibia.

27th February 2019 - 7 dolphins and a whale wash up dead along the coast in Cork, Ireland.

27th February 2019 - Dozens of dead ducks found, 'never seen anything like it' in a park in Calgary, Canada.

27th February 2019 - Dozens of birds found dead in Huntsville, Alabama, America.

27th February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish found in a river in Tolu, Colombia.

26th February 2019 - 6 dolphins wash up and die, 'experts concerned' in Orange County, California, America.

26th February 2019 - 6 dolphins and 2 seals wash up dead in Dorset, England.

26th February 2019 - 40 TONS of dead fish in a fish farm 'due to pollution' in Finistere, France.

25th February 2019 - 50 TONS of fish have died in Piquiri River, Brazil.

24th February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish found in a river in Balasore, India.

23rd February 2019 - 204 lions have died during the past 2 years in Gujarat, India.

23rd February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up in Araruama Lagoon, Brazil.

23rd February 2019 - Dozens of turtles washing up dead along the Pulicat estuary, India.

22nd February 2019 - Dozens of turtles have died during past 4 months, 'experts don't know why' in Texas, America.

22nd February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on a beach in Alanya, Turkey.

21st February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up on a beach in Salaverry, Peru.

21st February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on a beach in Tai Po, Hong Kong.

20th February 2019 - 3,900 birds killed due to avian flu in Plateau State, Nigeria.

20th February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish appear in a river in Hangzhou, China.

19th February 2019 - Dozens of dead sea birds wash up on a beach in Hastings, England.

19th February 2019 - 2 TONS of dead fish wash up in Playa del Cerro, Uruguay.

19th February 2019 - 36 turtles found since January in Bahia, Brazil.

18th February 2019 - 600 dead dolphins have washed ashore this year on beaches in France.

18th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish in a river in Orbyhus, Sweden.

18th February 2019 - Thousands of fish die in a canal in Magdalena, Colombia.

18th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish due to heat in Cartagena, Colombia.

18th February 2019 - Large die off of fish in a lake in Libya.

18th February 2019 - 32,500 Chickens killed due to avina flu in Changhua County, Taiwan.

15th February 2019 - 10,000 birds and cattle killed due to disease in Quang Ngai and Khanh Hoa provinces, Vietnam.

15th February 2019 - 12,000 fish found dead in the waters of Antioquia, Colombia.

14th February 2019 - 1,800+ dairy cows dead due to blizzard in Washington State, America.

14th February 2019 - 31,000 cattle dead during past 3 months due to drought in Colombia.

12th February 2019 - Thousands of dead cuttlefish wash up on a beach in Chile.

11th February 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up on a beach near Piriapolis, Uruguay.

11th February 2019 - Mass die off of sea birds found along the coast of Crimea.

10th February 2019 - Dozens of water birds found dead on a lagoon in Cochabamba, Bolivia.

9th February 2019 - 300,000 cattle dead after flooding in Queensland, Australia.

9th February 2019 - 100 TONS of fish die in a dam in Ceara, Brazil.

8th February 2019 - Dozens are starlings drop dead in Sicheslavskaya Quay, Ukraine.

7th February 2019 - 15,000 pigs killed due to swine fever in Japan.

7th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish in a lagoon in Rio, Brazil.

7th February 2019 - 20+ turtles found dead this year oon beaches in Paraiba, Brazil.

6th February 2019 - 20,000 sea birds 'suddenly die', as hundreds wash ashore along the coast of Netherlands.

6th February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish wash up in the Pavana River, India.

5th February 2019 - Mass die off of fish wash ashore on a beach in Rockingham, Australia.

4th February 2019 - 7 giant deep sea fish wash up dead on the coast of Japan.

4th February 2019 - Thousands of cattle dying due to drought in Australia.

1st February 2019 - Thousands of dead fish found floating in a river in Wolgast, Germany.

It just keeps continuing on and on and on...the oceans, rivers, lakes, montians, valleys and streams will eventually be eroded to nothing.

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
You remind me of this homeless guy in Boston who hangs around some of the subway stations with a handmade giant sign that says “THE END IS NEAR” and a handmade hat that says “Jesus Saves” had who hands out pamphlets about the end times and seeking redemption. I saw him yesterday and I seriously thought of you.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
It’s biblical what is going on.
Not yet. Trump's government is just the beginning of the end. But the dude can wear ya down and he has almost made me feel immune to all the more usual prophecies of doom...

[For anyone unfamliiar with U2, this is one of their few tracks with Edge doing the vocals. This version of the track comes with lyrics.]

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
Not the same thing but
That does not even compare to the books of end times published in 1939.
Try again, and much, much harder.
The Malachi prophecies about Rome and the pope, something which is eerily occurring now.

https://www.crossroadsinitiative.com/media/articles/end-time-prophecy-of-st-malachy/
[doublepost=1552504396][/doublepost]
Heaven, the Rapture, etc. It sounds so boring. Like an infinite saccharine suburb.
Very similar to what Richard Dawkins would say.

Reactions: VulchR

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
Who you gonna believe? Regarding the end of times, I choose to get it straight from the horse's mouth:

Matthew 24:35-36 said:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 13:31-32 said:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. But as for that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Ain't nobody knows when it's THE END, except the author of the narrative.

Reactions: JagdTiger

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
Who you gonna believe? Regarding the end of times, I choose to get it straight from the horse's mouth:

Ain't nobody knows when it's THE END, except the author of the narrative.
Yes and it’s coming.

arkitect

macrumors 603
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Heaven, the Rapture, etc. It sounds so boring. Like an infinite saccharine suburb.
With accompanying harp obligato… ;)

[doublepost=1552507944][/doublepost]
—Is this the end?
—God, I hope so.
I Laughed Out Loud. :D
[doublepost=1552508019][/doublepost]

Lots and lots pf dead fish. Apparently.
[doublepost=1552502200][/doublepost]
Well judging by your list god definitely has it in for fish!
What have they ever done to offend him?

:rolleyes:
[doublepost=1552508160][/doublepost]
Very similar to what Richard Dawkins would say.
And he'd be right.