Getting ready for the iPhone 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JohnnyDJunior, Aug 2, 2013.

1. JohnnyDJunior macrumors regular

For the first time this year I'm planing on buying a case for my iPhone 5s before it comes out.

As noted in previous years its going to be the same dimensions.

Is any one doing the same

My options
    Karaskustom Alloy 5
    Sector 5
    Draco iphone 5 case
    EC Ronin

I prob will end up with something below $50 but those are my choices now

2. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

3. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

I wouldn't buy a case just yet. Camera may be different size, flash bigger/different, FP sensor, etc. It will be basically the same, but position of things may change enough to warrant your new case useless. Just wait. You'll know for sure when it gets announced and still have plenty of time to buy a case before it launches. why would you even consider not waiting until it gets announced? Seems really silly.

4. daxiel22 macrumors member

daxiel22

I would choose something with glass/plastic on the back.

-Belkin View
    [​IMG]

-Spigen iPhone 5 Case Linear Metal Crystal
    [​IMG]

5. verpeiler macrumors 6502a

verpeiler

No one with a right mind would take many flash photos with a phone.... hell, even with regular p&s or even DSLR cameras flash sucks most of the time. ;-)

But I hope that there isn't even a 5S but an all new phone with a bigger screen.... but - won't happen though.

6. cynics macrumors G3

?

Its not about the amount you take its about of the quality of the ones you do take.

I do find it unlikely Apple will implement this how its not out of the realm of possibility considering other devices have had this before.

7. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

Wait and after you get the phone buy a case... :rolleyes:

8. peridot macrumors member

I would wait too. The 4 and 4s have the same dimensions but the mute button moved just enough that a lot of cases won't work for both.

9. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

Your post makes no sense what so ever. We are talking about a case for the 5S on this thread that fits. And if one does use a flash, my iphone camera comes pretty close to my DSLR using the auto setting. ;)

10. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Whether or not the flash works well has nothing to do with buying a case. You still want it to fit correctly.

And you''re right. We will not be getting a bigger phone this fall.

11. JohnnyDJunior thread starter macrumors regular

You guys are all right. I buy and sell phones frequently so i what it to be in the best of conditions but i guess waiting a week after announcement to get a case wouldn't be that bad.

Im using the S4 now and as soon as the iPhone 5s comes out on Tmobile I'm getting it and selling the S4 for almost Original Value since I've had a case, screen protector and i haven't used the USB cable, Wall Mount or earphones so its new to the average buyer.

Note. I don't resell my phones with its boxes... I like to keep them for the memory