Gingrich: Trump backing away from "draining the swamp"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jpietrzak8, Dec 21, 2016.

1. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Well, dunno how much Newt really knows about what goes on in Trump's mind, but here's what he said in an NPR interview:

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/21/506378085/gingrich-says-trump-must-address-business-conflicts-soon-urges-monitors

Could be that Trump is trying to figure out a different turn of phrase for the same task, but given how much he liked that phrase and promoted it heavily, I'm not sure why he would...

2. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I don't care what neuter says whether he's critical of a guy I don't much care for, or whether it's in support. Neuter is not a man and has no valid opinions

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

he backed up the sewage truck name petunia and drained it into the swamp.

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I'm hoping he can get greens fees lowered around the country, forget the rent is too high, to play a round of golf is getting absurd.

5. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

I don't pay much attention to what Trump says. The guy's pants-on-fire rating is off the charts.o_O What I do pay attention to are the people he wants appointed to other government positions, since his lackeys will run things. Trump is gonna be like Ronny Ray-Gun--taking naps in the Oval Office.:p