Girl Scout cookies promote the gay agenda, abortion and communism

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by likemyorbs, Oct 23, 2013.

1. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

Yes, really. And you know the sad part? These mentally unstable individuals have an entire army of loyal followers that fuel their fire of stupidity. We the people need to work to keep this type of insanity to a minimum. If there is some sort of Baker Act type legislation in their state, that's a route that should probably be explored. This type of sickness should be treated properly.

Link

2. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

3. likemyorbs thread starter macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

God forbid.

4. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The only think evil about girl scout cookies are the price! That and the girl scouts don't make much of that money off of them.

6. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I'm seriously hungry now. The mint and mint peanut butter are my favorites.

7. Andeavor macrumors 6502

I like Samoa. :)

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    God, I can't stand you lesbian homosexual communist atheist welfare state grubbing minority types.

Peanut Butter Patties are the best of the best. This is a scientifically proven fact. Anyone who says otherwise hates America.

9. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I believe you'll find them hanging out at Tea Party socials... Terrifying. Waiting with bated breath for the first of them to pull their guns and become God's warriors.

10. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

I knew it!

I knew it!

I knew it all the time!

And finally an authoritative source confirming that those sweet little girls are really communist, atheist, lesbian, anarchist, evil types. Probably witches, too...with all that outdoor, pagan ritual stuff.

Ah...sweet confirmation!

OR...

Possibly they're just kids selling cookies....NAH!

:rolleyes: ;) :p

11. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

That explains all those pentagrams that have been appearing in my front yard recently. All this time I thought it was my neighbor doing it. Bill's kinda weird like that. But now that I think about it, there have been a lot of girl scouts running around here...

It's times like these I'm glad I own a gun.

12. dec. Suspended

dec.

Seriously, I don't find this very funny. Clearly this guy is one of those leftwing ******* propaganda undercover agents that are just trying to do their best to make proud, conservative Christian followers look like completely degenerated idiots.

13. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

You're right, there's no such thing as an idiotic christian conservative.

/s :)

14. likemyorbs thread starter macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

This seemed appropriate

Attached Files:

15. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

The last part is my favorite.

Are you sure this wasn't a satirical piece? I find it difficult to believe that anyone could recite that with a straight face.

16. Renzatic, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

It really does make life worth living, doesn't it? All you have to do is walk outside, and suddenly you're surrounded by crazy that somehow manages to be both horrific and really goddamn funny at the exact same time.

I mean comeon, people. They're girl scouts. As long as you don't make direct eye contact, they're completely harmless.

edit: to qualify my first statement, life in America is quickly starting to feel like the equivalent watching a bunch of nuns having an orgy on a bus, which suddenly bursts into flames for no apparent reason, then having the fire department try to put it out with semi-automatic weapons, all while thinking "Welcome to Obama's America".

And the nuns? They all died. But don't worry. They deserved it.

17. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Unfortunately they do wield power over the minds of all their gullible listeners, who in turn are able to vote based on what they have been told.

18. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Hmmm source? I think you are more extreme then the two idiots you’re talking about.

19. MyMac1976 macrumors 6502

MyMac1976

mmmm frozen thin mints!

I can't wait for GS cookies!

20. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

How is Huntn more extreme than someone who thinks Girl Scouts are communists? I mean seriously?

I suppose you might have a point if Huntn was a die hard Maoist or Trotskyist or something. But no one here is anywhere near that extreme.

21. MyMac1976 macrumors 6502

MyMac1976

Didn't ya know that anyone left of the tea party is a Marxist.

22. Huntn, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I'm extreme because I think this is Tea Party thinking? Lol. How about I have eyes, ears, and a brain and can draw a reasonable conclusion? :rolleyes:

23. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

24. MyMac1976, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013

MyMac1976 macrumors 6502

MyMac1976

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/o...anistan-provides-excuses/#K1ADbg2pqApP6wdf.99

Here's the problem these people have a legitimate gripe but when you put stuff like this in;

"America has Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the White House and the Department of Homeland Security. The US Justice Department is actively protecting Islamic insurgents here in America"

"Yet last month, a sealed plea deal was accepted by the US Department of Justice in the case of one Eric Harroun, a US national and army veteran. Harroun, a Muslim covert had been charged with providing material support to a terrorist group and faced life in prison for fighting alongside an al-Qaeda affiliate group in Syria. He pled guilty to an obscure law regulating munitions exports, was sentenced to time served, a nominal fine, and still maintains---as part of the plea deal--his voting rights and right to bear arms. All to cover President Obama's butt."

You lose all credibility

25. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

(Checks calendar)

Nope, not April 1.

This kind of statement is what I expect from ultra radical right.