Glenn Beck Takes Credit, Joy, on Van Jones Firing

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by macfan881, Sep 8, 2009.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBdCsNj_HBw

This is Really Getting Sad and sickening the Hate Crap that is going on on this show and FOX I really cant see how Advertisers are Still on Beck and Advertising on the shows and Network hopefully they will wake up and realize that all Fox is spewing out is Hate Ridiculed Far Right agenda Crap.

2. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

Maybe fox thinks The ends Justifies The means.

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I refuse to even watch it.

Beck is an utter clown. In the last few days he's made an utter ass of himself with that "communist art in Rockefeller Center" diatribe (ignoring the fact that he himself works there), then having Craig T. Nelson on to declare, "I've been on welfare and food stamps, and nobody gave me anything!"

4. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Really!?

The BBC's leading art programme has recently broadcast an episode focusing on the Great Depression's positive effect on the arts in the USA. (But then the BBC is a communist propaganda machine!)

EDIT: Against my better judgement I've just watched Beck and Olbermann on YouTube. Beck is getting very excited about a mural ('Man at the Crossroads' by Diego Rivera) that was covered on its completion in 1933 and destroyed a year later. Or were its Communist overtones so pernicious that that was all it took to corrupt Manhattan! :eek:

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

6. Greenhoe macrumors regular

And of course MSNBC isn't bias, although I'm sure most of the people on this forum get their main source of media from them. And Keith Olbermann is the same as Beck but on the left, and none of you complain about the garbage he spews out, but of course most of the people here only see one side.

But then again FOX doubles if not triples MSNBC and Keith Olbermann in ratings.

7. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Watch the Beck video. Really watch it. Tell me if you think this kind of thing is OK. The reason Olbermann, etc don't get as high ratings as Beck? We're smart enough not to watch them.

8. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Lee has a very good point. Olbermann will never have as high of ratings because he's liberal. He's never going to get as big of a frothy mouthed following. While both sides definitely have their share of the crazies, the right side is much much better at showing it off in public.

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Olbermann crosses the line but Beck is so far over it, he can't even see it.

10. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

yes but then MSNBC doesnt totaly lie when they are reporting news.

11. Greenhoe macrumors regular

HA! that one is funny, we all know Fox is on the Right, but to think that MSNBC isn't bias towards the left is insane.

An outside study showed the negative coverage of all the news networks during the election and MSNBC was 79% negative on McCain and only 13% of the coverage on Obama was negative. To say MSNBC doesn't lie means you're either brainwashed, not to bright, or so far left you will never see the truth.

12. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Well, that last part just proves that **** sells.

MSNBC is "bias"? Bias ply? :confused:

Olbermann and Beck are hardly the same. Olbermann can get a bit pompous at times, but he regularly calls Beck and other right-wing one-celled life forms in all kinds of lies, screwups and deliberate distortions. I don't care for certain hosts like Chris Matthews, but only because he's a motormouth.

Oh, that's just beyond sad.

13. Surely Guest

Surely

Well Greenhoe? Any response to Lee?

14. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

None of these unsourced statistics has any bearing on the telling of lies, which is none too bright of you.

15. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Highlighted for Greenhoe's benefit. ;)

16. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

to be honest im Democrat the only news Source i get my news from is CNN by far the best news in the us the only two shows ill watch on MSN are Maddow and Mathews there probally the most Calmest of the bunch there.

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

CNN? The Twitter network?

18. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

Olberman is a pompous ass. But at least he's an HONEST pompous ass. ;)

19. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

To be fair they are locating in poorer communities because its cheaper to do business in them, not because whitey wants to exterminate the minorities.

20. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

You haven't read many of my posts. Olbermann's a choad.

Yes, Beck is a wacko as well - but he comes across to me like he knows he's a wacko. Same thing with Limbaugh.

Olbermann, on the other hand, seems to take himself seriously. What a dick.

21. designgeek macrumors 65816

designgeek

Everyone knows that faux is conservative and MSNBC is liberal, that's why I watch MSNBC. I like getting news from someone like Rachel Maddow because I know she's smarter than I am and can make the situation understandable to me. Glenn Beck, as strange as this is to say, gives Fox News a bad name. No, they're not a good journalistic organization but he really drags it down. What do we think about CNN? I think it's more of a reality show than news.

22. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Are you saying news != reality? :confused:

23. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

That's a little bit like saying leukemia gives cancer a bad name. :D

24. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

I loled at that to

25. designgeek macrumors 65816

designgeek

CNN does not equal news, CNN=POLITICS™. I admit I haven't watched it in many months but they talk about news stories for three seconds and then they have a commentary about Obama for the remaining hour.