jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
I bet pookie, mookie and loukie, the 3 stooges of gang banging are waiting to buy their ammo legally as well......

Maybe they can set up shop next to an Obama phone tent (there is one on every corner in CA) and sell some bullets to the masses?

Reactions: rotlex and jkcerda

VulchR

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
It's not premature at all. I don't see this doing anything but being a harassment to law abiding people.
We'll see. I do think it is the responsibility of the government to minimise the inconvenience to law-abiding citizens, so they need to get the system working properly.

lostngone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2003
Anchorage
So some places in the U.S. head shops sell Bongs as "Vases" can something like that be done in California with ammo?

It isn't "ammo" they are small noise makers! You could put warnings on the box that say "Not for use in a firearm".
[doublepost=1562170823][/doublepost]
The families and the would-be innocent gun violence victims thank you for your patience.
I am SHOCKED the anti-gun crowd is not sympathetic to having our Rights interfered with.

Last edited:

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
Laws like this I don't mind as long as the sentencing for straw purchasers makes Kim's labor camps look a ****ing Sandal's resort.
I am for reasonable gun laws.. Background checks ect. Heck even require a license that has to be renewed yearly. With that license you are free to buy guns, ammo ect...

These silly laws only hurt law abiding citizens and increase black market sales...

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
I am for reasonable gun laws.. Background checks ect. Heck even require a license that has to be renewed yearly. With that license you are free to buy guns, ammo ect...

These silly laws only hurt law abiding citizens and increase black market sales...
Well the gun lobby is against licensing, so this is what happens. I personally don't care if someone is "hurt" by not being able to buy a box of .45acp IMMEDIATELY and without question. We have plenty of gun laws, enforce them. Make new barbaric ones that go after the black market/straw purchasers.

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
Do you think non-law abiding citizens are being inconvenienced by this?
I'll bet you a medium slurpee they are not...
[doublepost=1562171506][/doublepost]
Well the gun lobby is against licensing, so this is what happens. I personally don't care if someone is "hurt" by not being able to buy a box of .45acp IMMEDIATELY and without question. We have plenty of gun laws, enforce them. Make new barbaric ones that go after the black market/straw purchasers.
I don't entirely disagree.. The foaming at the mouth 2nd A peeps need to give a little and the foaming at the mouth anti 2nd A peeps need to back off punishing law abiding citizens..

There has to be a middle ground somewhere right?

Reactions: appleisking

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
When I go to the range, I shoot 2-3 boxes of 9mm. I have friends that shoot way more than that.
According to the article, people can buy amno to shoot at the range. You only have to go through the non-working system if you want to take the amno home.

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
I am SHOCKED the anti-gun crowd is not sympathetic to having our Rights interfered with.
I'm shocked, shocked you consider at least showing some form of identification as an infringements of rights. :rolleyes:

Why should we care if you're OK or not with it?
Just because I'm forced to hear about your outrage over not being able to get ammunition on demand. In Canada you can be as young as 12 and buy ammo, as long as you have a valid Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL)

Do you think non-law abiding citizens are being inconvenienced by this?
If the 'Legal' purchasers for the 'illegal' end consumers get flagged I'm all for it too.