Glossy Penryn early -08 owners, are you happy with your screen?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nph, Jan 27, 2009.

1. nph macrumors 6502a

Hi

Just curious since ther aren't that many early MBP Penryn owners with a glossy screen.
    Generally are you happy with your screen or do you regret not getting glossy or waiting for the new MBP?

Thanks

2. wesrk macrumors 6502a

3. mikes70mustang macrumors 68000

mikes70mustang

I very much am, im also glad to not have glass:D Im also very glad i didnt get matte, this screen works and looks great

4. Liquidpics macrumors member

Liquidpics

Very Happy Happy Happy

that I didn't get glossy and have matte. Especially happy that I was offered that option and wasn't stuck with having just a mirror to stare at. :rolleyes:

5. jon08 macrumors 65816

yup, i'm happy with it, especially since you can hardly notice it's glossy, yet it is. the only setback would perhaps be when you're looking at the screen from the side the colors would appear different than otherwise...

6. desantii macrumors 6502

desantii

Happy with mine but would have ordered matte if there had been the option of high res matte

7. Aznhiga13 macrumors member

The glossy screen is not as bad as the unibody ones. It was a tough decision but I don't regret getting a glossy screen.

8. mox123 macrumors 6502

absolutely love it! have a samsung LED LCD and zero complaints! the colors are definitely more vibrant than the matte screen on the one my friend has!