God hates me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddotmason

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2014
Basically picked my iPhone 6 up yesterday and it fell out of my pocket this morning and the screen was just destroyed whilst on a job then a door flew open and hit me in my face breaking my nose. So my day is going terrible.

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
I guess it could have been worse....not sure how though.

Did you have a case on your phone?

ddotmason

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2014
No case I ordered one but it still hasn't come it's costing £50 through insurance but will leave me without my iPhone for 1 week

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Basically picked my iPhone 6 up yesterday and it fell out of my pocket this morning and the screen was just destroyed whilst on a job then a door flew open and hit me in my face breaking my nose. So my day is going terrible.
That sucks. I hope your day gets better:). But would you mind giving us some pictures of your phone?

ddotmason

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2014
I don't have a device to take s picture of it with it do you think the iPhone 6s design leaves it extremely vulnerable when it's naked or have I just been extremely unlucky

aneftp

macrumors 601
Jul 28, 2007
Always buy iPhones with American Express? Does Europe American Express have 90 day accidental damage protection?

ddotmason

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2014
Lol that does make me feel better no I bought through a mobile provider I am insured so will cost me £50 access Apple wanted £89

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
So, the real question is : what was worse? the broken iPhone on release day? or the broken nose?

I'm willing to bet a good amount of macrumors members would pick the broken iPhone :p

InternetDude08

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2009
How do you know?

When you die, and you will die, you better hope there is no God. :eek:
Ah yes that loving god that will eternally punish you if you don't join his cult. Sounds sadistic to me.

Why don't you prove there is a god? You're the one making stuff up pretending like it's facts.

brent1977

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2012
Always buy iPhones with American Express? Does Europe American Express have 90 day accidental damage protection?
Discover offers similar protection, too. My Mini fell a foot or so from my lap to gravel (in a case, with screen protector) and landed just the right way to shatter the screen.

Since it was within 90 days and bought using my Discover card, Discover sent me a check for the Apple replacement cost.

Batman89

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
God made the Universe billions and billions of years ago and allowed the natural forces and formation of stars and planets to take shape, allowed for the Earth to heat and cool down, let the formation of water take place, later putting lifeforms on it that eventually evolved and emerged from the water and became terrestrial, soon emerged carnivores and herbivores, other plant life, some edible some not, and life forms being born and dying within an hour or another of years, viruses and diseases form, major extinctions happen, a meteorite hits the Earth, mammals are able to become the primary species on the planet, soon humanoid and human life develops, the first traces of civilization emerge, along with war, famine, religion, followed by a period of discovery and conquering land, then the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution happened, along with the world wars and the emergence of America as a world power, the first traces of computers emerge, Jobs opts to focus on consumers and develops a few products and we are where we are today.

And all this happened because God hates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.