Going back to an iPhone 4 from 5...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by randy98mtu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

is painful! I am setting up my old 4 for my dad and I can't believe I used this thing for 2 years! I felt like the increased screen size wasn't a big deal, but the minute I looked down at that crowded home screen I became overwhelmed. Part of that may be that I keep 1 row across the top and the rest of the screen is open. Then I started trying to set up a few things, download 1 or 2 apps, and this thing is just so slow! I love my iPhone 5!

2. manunited macrumors member

Totally agree. I upgraded to the 5 and I play around with my friends' iPhone 4's from time to time and it feels..... boxy. The screen feels so cramped and the phone feels really heavy. Didn't really notice at first, but once you get adjusted to the lighter weight and larger screen, there's really no going back..

3. negrohero9 macrumors regular

negrohero9

I agree i wasnt eligible for upgrade so i added a line to my sprint account and flip flop the phones (new line had the old 4 and my line with the 5) and tried to deal with setting it up for my brother and i felt like it was so heavy and smalll and gross looking...iPhone 5 how i love you so!!!!