Going to see the Foo Fighters in Hyde Park tomorrow. Any fans here?

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
Through the luck of the draw, I've got hold of a ticket to see the Foo Fighters tomorrow, supported by Queens of The Stone Age and Motorhead!

The Foos live should be amazing but c'mon - The Ace of Spades - it's Tony Hawk 3 for real!

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
Saw the foo fighters at music midtown in atlanta (prolly 6 or 7 years ago)

They were AWESOME live....

Have Fun! :D

Edit: just realized the concert was yesterday! Hope you had fun! :eek:

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Saw Foo Fighters when they toured w/ =w=eezer. :D Great show...

I wish I could see Queens of the Stone Age-- that seems like it would be an amazing performance... Tell us how it went!

swano

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Saw them last summer in Toronto. They played with Slone and The Constantines. It was a great show. Dave ghrol is hilarious and watching taylor play drums.....hes nuts! Great show:D

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
devilot said:
Saw Foo Fighters when they toured w/ =w=eezer. :D Great show...

I wish I could see Queens of the Stone Age-- that seems like it would be an amazing performance... Tell us how it went!
Monster hangover today but what an awesome concert! The Foos sounded amazing, as did Queens of the Stone Age who I hadn't seen before. The best stuff for me was from their last album but it was all pretty much faultless.

Angels and Airwaves had flashes of brilliance but Tom DeLonge's screeching and b/s talking ruined it a little.

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
Dont Hurt Me said:
Anyone know what a Foo Fighter was?
Little balls of fire that pilots started seeing around their planes some 60 years ago?

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
Very good, I was just wondering. In WWII the Allies reported these things thinking they were the Germans, The German pilots reported them thinking they were the Allies. Small little disc shape objects. Foo Fighters.....