Going to trade my Verizon iPhone 4S for a virgin mobile one. Need help

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
I have it jail broken and the guy wants it to stay that way. How can I delete everything but keep the jailbreak? Without having to restore it as new. Can you guys help me?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Going to trade my Verizon iPhone 4S for a virgin mobile one. Need help

I have it jail broken and the guy wants it to stay that way. How can I delete everything but keep the jailbreak? Without having to restore it as new. Can you guys help me?
I think you should delete all the content manually. Try to get a replacement and maybe it's on 6.1.2 or lower

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk 2

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Well then last resort is to delete all content manually until your comfortable that all your data is off of it.

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk 2
So like one by one? How do make sure I delete everything? Any settings to make sure like iMessage email?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
So like one by one? How do make sure I delete everything? Any settings to make sure like iMessage email?
Yes one by one or you can find a JB tweak that fan delete all apps or something. Just log out of iMessage/ email/ FaceTime and everything. When your done, pretend like you just bough it and see if you can find and info about your self on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Yes one by one or you can find a JB tweak that fan delete all apps or something. Just log out of iMessage/ email/ FaceTime and everything. When your done, pretend like you just bough it and see if you can find and info about your self on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you :)

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Hey guys I just got a AT&T iPhone 4 and I was wondering if you guys could help me to get the t mobile 30 dollar plan. The phone is already unlocked

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Hey guys I just got a AT&T iPhone 4 and I was wondering if you guys could help me to get the t mobile 30 dollar plan. The phone is already unlocked
You need to go into WalMart and buy this. Unfortunately it is sold out online, at the moment. It's $40, but you are essentially buying the sim for $10 and paying up front the $30 for the first month. I am sure you can also find the same product on eBay, or other online sites, if you looked for it.

FYI, completely incorrect thread for this question.

Knockoutjosie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
You need to go into WalMart and buy this. Unfortunately it is sold out online, at the moment. It's $40, but you are essentially buying the sim for $10 and paying up front the $30 for the first month. I am sure you can also find the same product on eBay, or other online sites, if you looked for it.

FYI, completely incorrect thread for this question.
haha i know. i didnt want to make another thread just for this question.