Gold iphone 5S owners. any problems with scratches or coating rubbing off?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PacificBeach, Sep 30, 2013.

1. PacificBeach macrumors regular

Any problems with scratching? Is the gold/champagne color through the entire phone or is it really silver under the gold coating?

2. User11111 macrumors newbie

Iphone 6 scratches on the back before it i got it

I recontract my phone to easy mobile which i have no choice but to get my phone by delivery. They delivered my phone last Saturday night but the delivery guy don't want me to check the phone before i pay even if i insisted. He said i can call singtel if theres any problem. I paid it anyway because I didn't think there would be any problem. After that i found out that there are scratches on the back of the phone, i called the customer care but they say they will just contact me after 3 days, but shes not sure also what to do. I went to nearest singtel shop and the guy said i should go to Comcentre and so i did. Then the guy who spoke to me say they cant replace my phone because its not hardware defect. Any body knows how to remove some deep scratches?

3. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

6-months 5S Gold in very good pristine condition. Absolutely no scratches and the color is as new evenly throughout. Should I be worried about gold-coated-layer gate?