Good or Bad Idea - iPhone 5 Chipped

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
England
Got a iPhone 5 on release, accidentally chipped it on the top today. Very small chip. I'm sorry if this sounds crazy/weird/sad (whatever) but do you think applying a little bit of black varnish would do the job?

Opinions please, no stupid replies, I know it's a long-shot and the idea as a whole is terrible.

Thanks.

pnoyblazed

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2008
Got a iPhone 5 on release, accidentally chipped it on the top today. Very small chip. I'm sorry if this sounds crazy/weird/sad (whatever) but do you think applying a little bit of black varnish would do the job?

Opinions please, no stupid replies, I know it's a long-shot and the idea as a whole is terrible.

Thanks.
just get a case to cover it up.. you'll forget you even had that small chip to begin with

Comment

aphexacid

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
My black iphone 5 from release day was perfect. 2 days later, it slid off my bed and on its way down hit the metal bed frame and chipped the little beveled lip thing before it hit the nice plush carpet of course.

Whattya gonna do. You're not going to have this phone for the rest of your life. Don't stress out about it, just enjoy it.

Comment

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
England
My black iphone 5 from release day was perfect. 2 days later, it slid off my bed and on its way down hit the metal bed frame and chipped the little beveled lip thing before it hit the nice plush carpet of course.

Whattya gonna do. You're not going to have this phone for the rest of your life. Don't stress out about it, just enjoy it.
Bad luck. I'm stil enjoying it. It's a fantastic phone. I'm gonna buy a case for it. Make sure it's covered up completely!!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.