Good protection films for the sides of the iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PhaserFuzz, Aug 5, 2010.

1. PhaserFuzz macrumors 6502

I currently have the Power Support crystal on the front and back of iPhone. I'm looking for something just to protect the sides. What's my best option? I don't want to use a case. Thanks.

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You could get the ZAGG 4FIX free from your Best Buy. It's not the greatest but, eh, it's free. You might actually like it.

3. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Yea and my Best Buy even installed it for me for free too :D

4. RichBrewski macrumors member

Don't you have to buy said iPhone from Best Buy? I have no idea, just wondering because I'm in the same boat as OP.

5. circularforward macrumors 6502

SGP sells full body kits with side protection, but I don't think you can buy just the sides. You'd have to buy the whole kit.

6. lao3hero macrumors member

hi i would also like to know which is the best & THINNEST side protection film? I dun mind buying a full body protection set, as I know not all companies sell juz the side pieces. Thx!

7. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

try theluckylab these side skins are awesome. I got three side sets in differnt colors for 5 shipped

[​IMG]

8. lao3hero macrumors member

so they are very thin? Thx~

9. ram8727 macrumors member

TheLuckyLabs are very thin, easy to install, cheap, and come in a wide variety of colors! They work with the :apple: Bumper and most other cases because they are so thin.

Here are some pics (w/o Bumper) pics (w/ Bumper)

10. lao3hero macrumors member

11. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

To get them you either need to bought the iPhone from Best Buy OR be a Reward Zone member. Becoming a RZ member is free. However when I got mine, they didn't even ask if I bought the phone there or if I was a RZ member.

12. RichBrewski macrumors member

Alright, thanks for the reply man! I'll be sure to do that in the near future.

13. circularforward macrumors 6502

NICE! I think I'll order them even though I already have the SGP sides installed.

14. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

don't plan on taking the lucky labs off once you've got them on... or if you do... plan on spending a lot of time and elbow grease getting the gunk off that they leave behind :mad:

15. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

my best buy installed it for free and i did not purchase from bb

16. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

The people at my Best Buy took 20 minutes just to ring the product through. They even had to call in the manager to finish the process. And this item was FREE?!?! Upon asking me if I wanted them to install it, I said no. Seeing as how they were mentally drained from scanning the product in, didn't think they would have enough energy to apply the skins without screwing up my phone.

17. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

Wow 19 colors to choose on those Lucky Labs wraps and you get to choose 3. I'm sold.

18. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

yeah Zepaw there a great deal ill have a review video up in a few days on my youtube channel