Good protection films for the sides of the iPhone 4?

PhaserFuzz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 12, 2007
I currently have the Power Support crystal on the front and back of iPhone. I'm looking for something just to protect the sides. What's my best option? I don't want to use a case. Thanks.

circularforward

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
SGP sells full body kits with side protection, but I don't think you can buy just the sides. You'd have to buy the whole kit.

lao3hero

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
hi i would also like to know which is the best & THINNEST side protection film? I dun mind buying a full body protection set, as I know not all companies sell juz the side pieces. Thx!

nexedzero

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
try theluckylab these side skins are awesome. I got three side sets in differnt colors for 5 shipped

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Don't you have to buy said iPhone from Best Buy? I have no idea, just wondering because I'm in the same boat as OP.
To get them you either need to bought the iPhone from Best Buy OR be a Reward Zone member. Becoming a RZ member is free. However when I got mine, they didn't even ask if I bought the phone there or if I was a RZ member.

RichBrewski

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
To get them you either need to bought the iPhone from Best Buy OR be a Reward Zone member. Becoming a RZ member is free. However when I got mine, they didn't even ask if I bought the phone there or if I was a RZ member.
Alright, thanks for the reply man! I'll be sure to do that in the near future.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
don't plan on taking the lucky labs off once you've got them on... or if you do... plan on spending a lot of time and elbow grease getting the gunk off that they leave behind :mad:

TroyBoy30

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
Atlanta GA
my best buy installed it for free and i did not purchase from bb

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
my best buy installed it for free and i did not purchase from bb
The people at my Best Buy took 20 minutes just to ring the product through. They even had to call in the manager to finish the process. And this item was FREE?!?! Upon asking me if I wanted them to install it, I said no. Seeing as how they were mentally drained from scanning the product in, didn't think they would have enough energy to apply the skins without screwing up my phone.

Zepaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
MN
Wow 19 colors to choose on those Lucky Labs wraps and you get to choose 3. I'm sold.

nexedzero

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
yeah Zepaw there a great deal ill have a review video up in a few days on my youtube channel

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.