Google declares ORGANICS to be “a lie” and supplements “scams” in latest insane anti-health search m

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
it seems google wants everything it does not agreed with banned, kind of incredible...where do they get their evidence of this?

Google declares ORGANICS to be “a lie” and supplements “scams” in latest insane anti-health search manipulation

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-06-30-google-declares-organics-to-be-a-lie-and-supplements-scams.html

Project Veritas informs congressional leaders about Google’s manipulating of elections

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-06-29-project-veritas-informs-congressional-leaders-about-googles-manipulating-of-elections.html

Sydde

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2009
IOKWARDI
From the first link
Google is now censoring all content about organics, homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, herbs, nutrition and supplements.

Most of that is BS anyway. Homeopathy is utter nonsense. Chiropractic is a convenient way to relieve your bloated wallet. Supplements are a way to generate high quality pee. And “organic” means whatever the seller wants it to mean.

Google may have other issues, but if they are actually trying to cut down on fleecings, good on them.

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
From the first link
Google is now censoring all content about organics, homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, herbs, nutrition and supplements.

Most of that is BS anyway. Homeopathy is utter nonsense. Chiropractic is a convenient way to relieve your bloated wallet. Supplements are a way to generate high quality pee. And “organic” means whatever the seller wants it to mean.

Google may have other issues, but if they are actually trying to cut down on fleecings, good on them.
To chelate one has to use herbs to cleans the body and prostrate, it isn’t done by pharmaceuticals but it can be done intravenously but with natural components such as vitimin-c.

Sydde

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2009
IOKWARDI
To chelate one has to use herbs to cleans the body and prostrate, it isn’t done by pharmaceuticals but it can be done intravenously but with natural components such as vitimin-c.
That is actually nonsense. Chelation therapy has a specific application, to remove heavy metals from your system. Every other application is unproven and potentially dangerous.

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
Make no mistake: Google is pro-pharma, pro-Monsanto, pro-glyphosate, pro-pesticides, pro-chemotherapy, pro-fluoride, pro-5G, pro-geoengineering and fully supports every other toxic poison that endangers humankind.
If these accusations are true, Google isn’t wrong. In fact, telling people their cancer can be cured with nuts and berries instead of proven medical treatment is absolutely dangerous and gives people false hope. I’ve seen in it real life, desperate people who read garbage posted on the internet saying grapes will cure cancer only to delay actual treatment and dying as a result. A notable case would be Steve Jobs, who was lucky enough to have a very curable form of pancreatic cancer but opted for voodoo medicine initially.

If people want to “treat” themselves with these illegitimate treatments and kill themselves in the process that’s one thing. But when parents decide to forgo medical advice and treat there children it’s another.

Pharmaceuticals for the most part are actually proven to have a benefit. Chemotherapy is used because it has the best chance of working- when used appropriately the benefits outweigh the risks. To suggest otherwise is simply is ignorant if not delusional as to how severe cancer is. Chiropractic medicine has little clinical evidence supporting it, in its most fundamental beliefs (that bone manipulation is the cure to all ailments, it’s simply pseudoscience. As is homeopathy.

Organic foods are a lie. It’s buzzword with no clear definition and there is zero evidence organic foods are “better” for you. Supplements are largely “a scam” with very few products being effective. Those that are are generally less effective and/or have much more significant side effects despite working in the same fashion as pharmaceuticals. Your body doesn’t know the difference between naturally and artificially created substances. Why people don’t realize this is baffling and speaks to a fundamental lack of understanding of biochemistry.

The dangers of glyphosate are based on shoddy research and a poorly sourced WHO document. The recent scare about glyphosate in cereal is nonsense- it’s based on the maximum glyphosate levels an activist organization deems acceptable, not the scientific consensus. But even the MSM will gloss over that point.

There is also no evidence 5g is dangerous, at least more dangerous, than existing cell phone technology. Cell technology emits non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation. There’s no known physical way for this type of radiation to cause biological damage. The scientific consensus is there is no danger.

So if google wants to provide the the most reliable information in its search results they would not put nonsensical, scientifically invalid pseudoscience at the top of their results. This isn’t censorship of ideological beliefs (ie liberal vs conservative), this is censorship of pseudoscience call that censorship if you want, but it’s really avoiding dangerous, illegitimate, scientifically invalid information.

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I

Organic foods are a lie. It’s buzzword with no clear definition and there is zero evidence organic foods are “better” for you. Supplements are largely “a scam” with very few products being effective. Those that are are generally less effective and/or have much more significant side effects despite working in the same fashion as pharmaceuticals. Your body doesn’t know the difference between naturally and artificially created substances. Why people don’t realize this is baffling and speaks to a fundamental lack of understanding of biochemistry.
Yup and here is a video I hope everyone including the OP watches:

Last edited:
Reactions: eltoslightfoot

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
Yup and here is a video I hope everyone including the OP watch:

Pffff a video from YOUTUBE, a subsidiary of GOOGLE. Clearly the content is a conspiracy. I believe it when I read it on prophecyinthenews.BS.

I guess the real question to the OP is why does any of this matter when “the end is near” with the apocalypse right around the corner?

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
it seems google wants everything it does not agreed with banned, kind of incredible...where do they get their evidence of this?

Google declares ORGANICS to be “a lie” and supplements “scams” in latest insane anti-health search manipulation

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-06-30-google-declares-organics-to-be-a-lie-and-supplements-scams.html

Project Veritas informs congressional leaders about Google’s manipulating of elections

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-06-29-project-veritas-informs-congressional-leaders-about-googles-manipulating-of-elections.html
Please stop posting links to that source. It’s an anti-vaccination conspiracy site. And no one else should engage the issue substantively in response to these links. Shame on you for continuing to spam this forum with this garbage.

jagolden

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2002
From the first link

Homeopathy would include the use of pot. You think its use for medical treatment is utter nonsense?
Chiropractic is a wallet lightening scam? Hope you need it some day.
"Organic" has very specific guidelines for being able to say that. Buyer beware. Agree most sellers are not honest about it.

Reactions: JagdTiger

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Please stop posting links to that source. It’s an anti-vaccination conspiracy site. And no one else should engage the issue substantively in response to these links. Shame on you for continuing to spam this forum with this garbage.
I stand by the video I posted, in fact that channel is one of the better ones on YouTube. Factual, entertaining and non-sensationalist.

Plutonius

macrumors 604
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA

I have no problem with organics foods but I think the scam is that they are marketed as healthy and regularly grown food as unhealthy.

As far as supplements, I believe that many are a scam. I worry when they give a disclaimer that they were not evaluated by the FDA and they are not designed to treat any medical conditions.

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
That is actually nonsense. Chelation therapy has a specific application, to remove heavy metals from your system. Every other application is unproven and potentially dangerous.
Yes I have had chelation therapy, it does take out heavy metals including mercury from amalgam fillings, cleansing one intestines by herbs is not nonsense.
[doublepost=1561984541][/doublepost]
Most vitamin and mineral supplements are scams.

In case you were wondering.....

Good for Google.
Then take honey/bee propolis/royal jelly then vitamins or tablets, bee products contains every vitamin and mineral there is, only two teaspoons is most likely needed per day.
[doublepost=1561984780][/doublepost]Here
Yup and here is a video I hope everyone including the OP watches:

is the point, what were people eating when there was no pesticides?, oh, well, it was organic or natural.

Last edited:

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
Homeopathy would include the use of pot. You think its use for medical treatment is utter nonsense?
"Organic" has very specific guidelines for being able to say that. Buyer beware. Agree most sellers are not honest about it.
It could be because I do remember someone’s sister being a hippy and using it to reduce pain during a birthing.

There are cbd oils which are used as medicine.
Pffff a video from YOUTUBE, a subsidiary of GOOGLE. Clearly the content is a conspiracy. I believe it when I read it on prophecyinthenews.BS.

I guess the real question to the OP is why does any of this matter when “the end is near” with the apocalypse right around the corner?
is it or not?, it does depend if it’s the exact time for Armageddon.

Last edited:

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2017
Do you have any evidence that that vaccines do no harm even though people which has taken them have had medical issues?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/4-billion-and-growing-u-s-payouts-for-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths-keep-climbing/

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/01/over-4-billion-paid-for-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths/
[doublepost=1561985864][/doublepost]
I have no problem with organics foods but I think the scam is that they are marketed as healthy and regularly grown food as unhealthy.

As far as supplements, I believe that many are a scam. I worry when they give a disclaimer that they were not evaluated by the FDA and they are not designed to treat any medical conditions.
Yes but pesticides causes disease, it cost less to market that type of grown foods but it’s not healthier.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Heh there could be a reason people argue for tort reform.. and anyway there can be statistical outliers that in no way justify the public heath menace of people now agitating against vaccinations that protect entire societies from vile and contagious diseases we thought we had licked decades ago. Give us a break on the anti-vax attitudes before someone decides to propose this thread just be wastelanded.

Reactions: decafjava

benshive

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2017
United States
From the first link

Modern-day snake oil

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Here

is the point, what were people eating when there was no pesticides?, oh, well, it was organic or natural.
Yes it was "organic" but there was less food as a lot was lost to well, pests. One can only do so much with ladybugs and cats.
[doublepost=1561989848][/doublepost]
Do you have any evidence that that vaccines do no harm even though people which has taken them have had medical issues?
Polio and smallpox epidemics do not exist anymore. That's all the proof one needs.

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
Your avatar proves you are part of the Big Pharma conspiracy as well. SMH;)
Well I’m also a PharmD so I’m part of the conspiracy and I’ve been indoctrinated by big pharma to believe their lies. My career of clinical pharmacology more often than not consolidates patients medication therapy and ultimately decreases the number of prescriptions patients take and presumably big pharma. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is both here and IRL I’ve been accused of being in the pocket of pharmaceutical companies, including receiving kickbacks from drug companies. If this is true I must have a bunch of checks with my name on them that have never been delivered.

Do you have evidence all the people who have taken vaccines and reported medical complications have suffered them as a result of the vaccines?

Now it’s true vaccines are not 100.00000% safe, nothing is 100% safe. But the risk of complications are remarkably low and the benefits of preventing the diseases these vaccines prevent far outweighs any risks.

Much of the hysteria around vaccines neglects a basic understanding of the human immune system and the amount of pathogens our bodies are constantly fighting off. It also highlights an ignorance of how effective vaccines are and how these individuals completely take for granted the lifestyle society enjoys thanks to modern medicine.

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Really? Do you know the definition of homeopathy? Cannabis does have some medical benefits under controlled usage yes, remember penicillin was found in a type of mold and aspirin (asa) in a kind of tree bark. Homeopathy would dilute everything until it is no longer there.