Google Play music?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Orange Furball, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Orange Furball macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

Hey guys. I'm a long time android user here and I just decided to pick up an iPhone 5 so I can switch off between android and Ios. I can get all the Google apps I use except Google Play Music. I know there are apps out there for it it, but none of them support all access. Anyone know of any apps or any way to use Google Play Music All Access on my iPhone?

2. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

3. Orange Furball thread starter macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

Have you used it? I'd like first hand experience before buying it

4. Fynd macrumors 6502

It's not a very nice app, and the way All Access works with it is pretty garbage. Google's official app should be arriving shortly, I'd just wait for that.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I have gMusic. I don't know about "all access" but it plays the music library that I've uploaded. I have about 9-10GB of music up there and gMusic streams it just fine.

----------

Well, that hasn't been my experience. It's worked well for me.

6. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

All Access is similar to Spotify. You can get a free trial for a month if you want to try it out.

7. Orange Furball thread starter macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

I used whatever the free app is and it just used Googles mobile friendly music site. It didn't have access to all access.

All access is amazing. However I don't think its work in the app as the app just access your library. All access doesn't work on Googles music mobile website so I doubt it'd work in an unofficial app. I was under the impression that they had an app already but I guess they don't yet. Thanks though.

8. aztooh macrumors 6502a

I used Melodies, works well for my uploaded music

9. ValerieDurden macrumors 6502a

Just wait for the official app which should be released shortly.

10. Orange Furball thread starter macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

Well, gmusic does support all access, but it doesn't work on iOS 7 Beta 2 and I need it to test drive my apps :/ oh well not there fault! Hopefully Google will hook us up with All Access love soon

Gmusic just hangs right here without ever starting playing ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372308140.381836.jpg

11. bethgadb macrumors newbie

I was under the impression that they had an app already but I guess they don't yet.

12. Orange Furball thread starter macrumors 65816

Orange Furball

Holy greatness! Gmusic updated the app to support All Access playback! I can confirm it works!

13. Chocolatemilty macrumors 6502a

Yes, the update was just pushed out today. All-Access is working fine now. This app is working well now, but I'm hoping the official app from Google will be great, complete with intuitive design language.