Google senior engineer speaks out about political bias in the tech industry

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Solver, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Solver, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019

Solver macrumors 6502a

Coppola is a senior software engineer at Google who works on artificial intelligence and the Google Assistant.

“Are we going to just let the biggest tech companies decide who wins every election from now on?”

I look at search and I look at Google News and I see what it’s doing and I see Google executives go to Congress and say that it’s not manipulated. It’s not political. And I’m just so sure that’s not true.“

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...lic-on-camera-tech-is-dangerous-taking-sides/

2. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

You think Google isn’t trustworthy. OMG. Of course it isn’t. Not even Mac Rumors is trustworthy. There is political bias here too. And I’m not talking about the members.

3. Solver thread starter macrumors 6502a

But a Macrumors executive didn’t go to Congress and testify that there was no political bias by their company.

4. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

That’s because Google is McDonald’s or Starbucks and MacRumors is like Applebee’s.

5. Solver thread starter macrumors 6502a

Update: Google Senior Engineer Who Went Public Placed on Administrative Leave