Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coolweirdo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
Fl
Ok so i just switch from sprint to at&t, an boy let me tell you what a relief...
i just have one quick question, if i use google voice to make calls the number that google calls to place the call is that considered a landline number or a wireless number because i now have 450 anytime min.

Last edited:

coolweirdo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
Fl
bump anybody somebody please dont speak all at once lol but seriously i would like to know the answer to this question

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
aww man that sucks

Well look at how many minutes you use of the any time minutes. It might not be a killer for you.

I know when I was at 450 I would use say 200 minutes a month at most in the Any time category. NW well I would be a lot higher.

Also word of warning if you use GV for your voice mail every call you have forwarded to GV counts against your minutes as well. My cell bill is peppered with calls forward to Google voice for voice mail. Not a big issue as I am on a shared 750 plan with 5 numbers and we use in a high month entire 100 minutes of it.

And yes I am on AT&T so yes GV counts against you Land line minutes.

Remember it goes AT&T to GV to Number you call.
Or Number calling you to GV to AT&T.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.