GOP “Christian” Politician Guns Down Neighbor In Shooting Rampage

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Aug 10, 2014.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

This is a lunatic running on gods ticket. he is a murderer and attempted rapist and people still voted for hi. This really shows how some Christians will accept another christian no matter how horrible they are just because they claim they are christian.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/0...ician-guns-down-neighbor-in-shooting-rampage/

2. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

I might be reading this wrong, but didn't they vote for him before he tried to kill someone?

3. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Well, then, there is your perfectly reasonable explanation...he was doing Jesus The Christ's work!

Sheesh...:p

4. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

What a sick bastard. Perfect example of someone who should have never been able to own a gun.

5. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

No it was the 2014 election he already served time in both cases. That's the worst part elect a twice convicted felon cause he claims Jesus.

6. EvilQueen, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014

EvilQueen macrumors 6502

Anything to attack the christians eh? Who says christians elected him? There are plenty of people that are republican that aren't christians just as there are plenty of democrats that ARE christians. Not to mention that he only got 2% of the total vote. He was a fringe candidate.

----------

On a more thoughtful note....how is it that a felon can even hold office?

On another note....WOW is that website biased. I so many times they say "GOP candidate" when referring to him. Why not use his name like a REAL news report would.

Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNORT

WHAT A PIECE OF **** REPORT That's even worse than anything Fox News has ever written.

7. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

It's unfortunate that prosecutors allowed for that plea-bargain. He should have spent the rest of his life in jail.

8. TechGod macrumors 68040

TechGod

Woah, someone is mad:p

9. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Nobody said Christians elected him, because he lost. But, Christians definitely voted for him. The guy ran on a platform of being Christian. Nobody who isn't a crazy Christian is going to vote for a convicted felon and registered sex offender who's only claim is to be running on "God's platform".

More proof that religion is the real cancer that needs to be exterminated from our society.

10. EvilQueen macrumors 6502

77% of the adult population identifies themselves with a Christian religion. 2% of the voters voted for him. I would venture to say that all the christians didn't vote for him.

But that's ok, keep condemning a small fraction of an entire population for something bad.

Kind of like blaming gays for AIDS.:rolleyes:

11. TechGod macrumors 68040

TechGod

Way to go, what an original statement!

Oh and btw did you stop to think that maybe 77 percent isn't accurate and people call themselves Christians but don't do anything relating to Christianity? They probably just said they are for some reason or the other.

12. EvilQueen macrumors 6502

It doesn't matter why they said they are christians. Why would they say they were "for some other reason"?

13. TechGod macrumors 68040

TechGod

Why? Because everyone else is doing it. Do you really think 77 percent of the American populous are Christians? They follow the bible? Really?

14. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

Also most polls show Christians don't trust non Christians so it is a way of fitting in. Conservative Christians tend to vote for conservative Christian politicians no matter how crazy or lousy of a human being they are.

15. EvilQueen macrumors 6502

So now you are saying studies and polls lie? I'll remember that next time you post one.

16. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

Whatevar. Attacking christians is loads of fun, if you are not one, because they are supposed to do that cheek-turn, and if they do not, they can be mocked even more.

But more importantly, the underlying message is not a per se indictment of christians but an indictment of execrable orifices who try to leverage JAYsus in their bid for power/authority.

here is an unbiased one

17. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight