GOP, don't overreach

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by leekohler, Nov 18, 2010.

1. leekohler, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010

leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Oh boy! Get ready for Teh Stupid!

Don't worry, they'll screw everything up. Wow- I can set my watch by these fools.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-ethics-20101117,0,2531870.story

2. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

Most people don't know about Issa, but he had a lot of "fiscal" and "legal" issues which cost him his run for higher office in California. He is not a convicted felon, yet, but that was largely the perception in my state.

Hmm, a rich criminal for the Senate in DC or the Governor's mansion (in California, in Sacramento?) Actually, it sounds kind of cozy.

Of all people calling for ethics violations, but anyway Google him. ;)

3. leekohler thread starter macrumors G5

leekohler

Given that he has a lot of experience with such things, he's the perfect guy for the job. :)

4. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

He was probably in on a lot of the hanky panky on both sides of the aisle.:D

I wonder how Issa got so rich? I wonder if he is a spoiled brat like Californian Meg Whitman and her $12 million bonus or Californian Carly Fiorina and her five corporate jets?

God help us in Cali if Issa becomes Governor and I think it's a possibility because the Dems ran the worst Democrat in the state (Jerry Brown) and won.

Brown will be an easy target for the GOP come next election time and I bet Issa will be in line to try and be California's governor. Both Brown and Issa are like diseases you can't get rid of and California has a long history of stupid politicians who do really well.

You are from Illinois, so you know what I mean (when it comes to political machines and corrupt politicians). It's probably the fate of the more populous states.