Got an "attention" sign on my order status did anyone have the same issue???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vivicat215, Oct 7, 2011.

1. vivicat215 macrumors newbie

I preordered my 4s at 5am est through at&t premier website, i also received an confirmation email and saw there were 2 chargers from on my credit card. When i got back and checked my order status this morning,i saw an "attention" sign next to "received". I've been waiting for half an hr with the premier center line, did anybody else also get the same status, especially for the premier account???

2. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

I got it in mine too; supposedly if there is a problem w/ the order you should get an email telling you about the problem. Right now, I'm just waiting to see what happens; I also ordered in the early morning w/ Premier.

3. dave006 macrumors 68020

Stay on the line and get it resolved quickly.

I actually got two emails about this with the subject: AT&T Premier Order Requires Your Attention

In my case they were having trouble with my credit card number verification. I called and the Business Care rep was able to get it verified and my status now shows as pre-order step on this page.

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

You have 7 days to get it resolved according to the email or they will cancel your order.

Dave

4. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Mine finally change to pre-order today :)
    Never received a second email telling me of a specific problem.
    GL to all!