Got my copy of Halo: Reach :D

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by YesThatGuy, Sep 10, 2010.

1. YesThatGuy macrumors newbie

I got it from the Fantasy Factory event that Rob Dyrdek hosted on Thursday. No I did not go myself :( but I have a friend that went and he said they had lots of copies for everyone that attended. I tried all week to get me a early copy but no luck.

Any of you get a copy early and want to play? And if you did get it early, how? Maybe others wanna get it early

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  2. Kieranic Guest

I'm not a big fan of Halo, but I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be released worldwide until the 14th or something...

When Halo 3 was released, someone somehow got a copy of it the day before it was released. They went on Xbox LIVE with it (on the same day) and they were banned until December 31, 9999. I suggest you be careful until the 14th...

3. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

You won't be banned. Here is the word from Bungie themselves...
    http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=28515

4. One Love 1867 macrumors regular

You can't start a thread like this and not give us your first impressions! :D

I'm looking forward to Reach, although I'm also keeping myself grounded over the hype. I've generally enjoyed Halo but have been dissapointed in one way or another by everything since the Xbox original. I'm hoping the single player is better than Halo 3's at least.

5. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

That is a VERY low bar to set, so you shouldn't have much trouble topping it.