got through to check out on apple.com but it said it could only shp to billing addres

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bina12834, Jun 15, 2010.

1. bina12834 macrumors regular

apple.com said that that iphone orders could only be shipped to AT&T billing address?

2. toastedfroggy macrumors member

i changed my billing address through att's website and it updated through the apple website when I preordered

3. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

Honestly, you should not be complaining. I have been trying on and off since 5:00 a.m. and I have not even gotten that far.

4. scottuf macrumors 6502

mine did that too. went to check order status and there i could change my shipping address.

5. bina12834 thread starter macrumors regular

after you had already placed your order all the way through?

6. dmx macrumors 6502

I just changed my billing address with AT&T as well. I'll change it back (to my work address) before my monthly bill goes through on the credit card. Hopefully it is still shipped to the address I want (home)..

7. bina12834 thread starter macrumors regular

i just said forget it and had it shipped to my house. i guess ill just have to wait til i get home that day to hold it in my hands. Maybe ill leave early that day because i wont be feeling good ;)

8. bina12834 thread starter macrumors regular

well i was able to change my shipping address after i placed the order. who knows if its actually going to ship there or still go to my billing address.