Got told by someone at Apple that some or all of my orders might get cancelled

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by bounou, Apr 10, 2015.

1. bounou macrumors 6502

bounou

So i ordered 6 watches this morning, 3 with the app and 3 on Apple.ca. I ordered more because i wanted to use a Gift Card for the other 3 but you can't do that on the App hence the multiple orders.

I called because i wanted to add AppleCare to an order and at the same time i cancelled 2 of the 6 orders (my dad is having a hard time deciding on the sport or SS so when he makes up his mind i will cancel the other order)

The Apple phone rep told me normally it is 2 max per customer and he has seen situations where some or all of the orders got cancelled because of situations like this.

How worried should i be?

2. kingofwale macrumors 6502a

kingofwale

first of all. WHY WOULD YOU CALL? Just return the ones you don't want after you get it.

secondly, nowhere did it say that you cannot order more than 2 on Apple website. so I don't see where they are pulling that out of their behind.

*ordered 3*, one for me, one for my girlfriend and one for birthday present (a few of us friends are pulling money in on that one)

3. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Max 2?

If I was interested, it would be minimum 3. Myself, wife, and daughter.
    Sisters bday in May and Father in June.
    I'd be real tempted to order 5. And if Apple said **** you, Id say right back at them. A ****** business policy like that doesnt need your time.