Got trolled.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jian, Sep 21, 2012.

1. jian macrumors regular

Like many of us, I am waiting for my delivery. 12:42 here and I have class between 1-4, I am going to ditch first half of the class, so I will leave my home around 2. that gives me about a little over an hour left.

So I heard this loud truck running around the neighborhood, I got super excited, went ouside and it was FEDEX NOT UPS!!!

Trolled. Previously I usually get my shipment between 1:30-2:00, but today is a busy day. My hope is nobody in my neighborhood actually was up around midnight to order that little stupid iphone 5....we will see...

2. darster Suspended

3. jian thread starter macrumors regular

I have achieved more than most other undergrads did, I think I deserve it to ditch a class once in a while for a new iphone. BTW, what have you guys' life have been while in college?

4. canadianpj macrumors 6502

With a witty reply like that you must be a hit at parties.

5. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

Skipping class to wait for a phone. You've got a great life ahead of you, boy.

6. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

I've skipped class for less... lol

7. darster Suspended

Obviously you have many more years of college education ahead of you learning how to write.

8. TOOFY macrumors regular

You should throw hot yogurt on your back for wasting my time opening this dumb idiotic thread. Infact i hate you so much right now i want to throw my set it and forget it toaster oven

9. jian thread starter macrumors regular

English is my second language, as you can tell from my name.
    Not to find excuses, sure i have to work on that.

10. Foxdog175 macrumors regular

I would beg to differ if you can't even put sentences together. Perhaps you should spend less time ditching class and more time learning. I'd recommend enrolling in a writing class.

11. jian thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry, but can't help. English is my second language. Try to talk to me in your second language that you learned after middle school.

12. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

wow, so much hate.

so quick to throw a guy under the bus for skipping school to wait for the phone while many of us stayed up late, woke up early etc to order the thing. lighten up fellas

I've skipped school cuz there was no parking close enough to the building...no flame me instead

13. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

And I'd say most people have skipped at least one class because they were too tired to go.

14. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Can you post a picture of your perfect attendance certificate? :D

15. iakonafuji macrumors newbie

Wow....Was this really new-thread worthy? I'm sorry, but I'm most likely in the same age bracket as you are (4th Year student at SCU) and while I had class up until 1pm (Scheduled delivery was 'before' 10:30am), all I/you had to do was Pre-Sign for the package through Apple or ATT's form.

If you are in a solid school, then it's likely your tuition is pretty expensive which translates to a lot of $$ per hour in class, and every time you ditch class it is costing you money that you won't be getting back.

I can't say that I haven't ditched class for (albeit, some may say stupid) reasons such as traveling, or attending a concert during a night class, or sickness....But to wait for a product that will ultimately be delivered at a later time in the same day? WHY! So you can get it at the absolute time it is delivered, versus the agony of waiting during class to go home and unwrap it? Silly.

Then to make a brand new thread on a public Mac forum expressing your woes that a FedEx truck drove by instead of UPS...If these things truly irk you that much where you feel it is necessary to post on MR (I can understand FB since you can vent as much as you want on your own page), then I think you may have some serious priority issues when you get older.

16. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

Do colleges even hand out perfect attendance certificates? No? Then shut up.

17. mytakeontech macrumors 6502a

18. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

With customers like this, it's no surprise that many educated people find Apple repulsive.

19. iGuardian macrumors 6502a

iGuardian

You mean this?
    [​IMG]

Your sentence should have read: "Get a life." Note the presence of the word a, as well as the fact that life is not capitalized as it is not a proper noun.

Seems that you need a grammar lesson. (As well as, perhaps, an etiquette lesson).

20. iPhone Swag macrumors newbie

Lol why does anyone even care if he skips class......

21. gmans46 macrumors regular

mines been out for delivery since 7:36 still waiting... oh well

22. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Sounds like you may have missed a class or two....

No sense of humor around here anymore. :D

23. darngooddesign macrumors G3

"I" should be capitalized :D

24. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

Really? You've achieved more than most other undergrads? Except for grammar apparently.

what have you guys' life have been while in college?