Grab an iPhone 5 now or wait?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mattbaar26, Sep 17, 2013.

1. mattbaar26 macrumors regular

Hey guys,

I'm a galaxy s4 owner wanting to switch over to an iPhone 5. I used to want the 5s but I decided I don't need the latest and greatest, there seem not to be any need it improvements, and can wait. My question is, should I try and buy a used iPhone 5 now while people are scrambling to ditch them, or wait a few months? Do you think prices would be lower or higher? Waiting also gives me more time to see if the moto x price drops and if they fix their camera software and see if I actually do want the 5s. Sorry for the rambling

TL:DR Is now a good time to buy a used 5 or wait?

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

right now is the best time to get it since there's so many people wanting to ditch their phones for the new shiny one.

3. CallOfDuty macrumors 6502

Trust me, you may really know that you don't want the latest or greatest, but imo its still best to try get the latest and greatest? Maximize satisfaction, not just meeting your needs nicely :rolleyes:

Wait .

4. OVERTASK macrumors 6502

OVERTASK

I think the optimal time to get one would be within a few weeks. It also depends if you would like a new iPhone 5, a refurb or a used one. Before anyone starts yelling about there not being any new iP5s there are plenty on Ebay still sealed in the box.