Grandparents scare you into voting Hillary...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Sep 23, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I'm just gonna say it. Some of those chicks are hot.

3. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

About 400 degrees for 20 minutes...

upload_2016-9-23_15-41-33.jpeg

Oops, that incites violence and is racist-- and sexist! So let's try this again:

Here they are enjoying a ride at Six Flags, now this is a cute video:
    [​IMG]

Awww, oh what fun it is to ride!

Now that's hawt!

With honey mustard sauce left over from my Popplers party last week...

[​IMG]

As for the OP, I'm sure anyone with a little or lot of creative thinking, could equate anyone to Hitler. Even Mister Rogers! In other words,

[​IMG]
    Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

4. daflake macrumors 6502a

Haha... Trump is a liar, vote for Hilla.... Oh wait...

5. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Just how old/desperate are you?

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

:confused:

7. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

If those hypocritical geezers really gave a damn about their grandchildren, they would do something about the inexorable growth of entitlements. However, I've never heard of the AARP crowd voting for a reduction in their benefits to help the younger generations. Why should they? They'll all be dead when the bill comes due.

8. zin macrumors 6502

Ignorant old people comparing a man who slaughtered millions of people to a businessman who says mean things.

I bet they're voting Clinton, a woman who has had a hand in slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people.

Progress!

9. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

They got theirs.

10. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

actually they're comparing that guys rhetoric before he got elected to the trumps rhetoric. not their actions

11. zin macrumors 6502

Ah, I apologise. I was under the impression that actions meant more than words.

12. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

well honestly they don't specify in this video but most people who legitimately make comparisons between hitler and trump are referring to their rhetoric and speeches before they got elected. obviously none of trumps actions even come close to hitler

13. Limey77 macrumors regular

I don't know, was Hitler's moustache or Trump's hair a bigger crime against humanity

14. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Very.

15. daflake macrumors 6502a

I kind of get annoyed about the Trump/Hitler comparison. Hitler was brilliant at speech which allowed him to rally a nation behind him. He was mad, but he was brilliant in that aspect. He then moved to commit genocide. There is no way that Trump is even remotely capable of rallying the nation and I highly doubt he has genocide on his mind. He is just an idiot...

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Or....we be honest about the situation, remove the ******** cap in SS and call it a day.

17. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

LOL yeah, he had some pretty eloquently worded writings and i'm sure his speeches were too (i don't speak german).

also please no one take this as some sort of acknowledgment of hitlers action. i think its necessary that the whole picture be preserved so this history can be avoided in the future.

and yes trump speeches are incoherent

18. daflake macrumors 6502a

I lived there for 9 years of my life so far and speak fairly decent German. I could easily see how people got behind him during his speeches, he was brilliant at writing them and delivering them as well. The dude was mental scary.

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Okay, criticisms above set aside for a minute, I thought it was a cute video. I loved the ghost haunting stuff. Especially the unlike on Facebook whatever that means....LOL. Classic. The Tinder one was pretty funny too. I doubt she knew what that was either. Hell, I barely know what it is. :D

I'd like this even if I was a Trump fan or if it were directed at Hillary. Some things are just fun, different and humorous no matter what side of the aisle you're on.

21. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Is there actually an AARP crowd any more? I thought they must be on their last legs. They don't even bother sending me junk mail any more. Surely that's the next step before an organzation's demise?

I jest about the demise part, but meanwhile point out that AARP practically defines "conflict of interest" by pitching their Medigap-associated health plan while lobbying against reforms of senior health care that might reduce those premiums -- and so their own royalties-- by moving related care from Medigap to Medicare and raising deductibles and copays. I kept waiting to hear them called out on that, but maybe I missed it, or maybe there's some wink-wink going on, what a surprise.

On topic of geezers voting for Hillary, never mind pitching that idea to next gens? I dunno. One of my nextgens was earnestly lecturing me recently saying that the Supreme Court picks really mattered so I should forget about a third party vote in 2016. Brainwashed! But by whom, I'm not sure. Pas moi. But then I live in New York state, and so far have a cavalier attitude about a possible third party vote. With one eye on the polls in NYS.

22. Zenithal macrumors 68040

What's a tinder? Hitler never really thought of genocide himself. That was done for him. He greatly disliked the Jews except for a few personal friends he kept safe during the holocaust. The Final Solution, as it was, was conceptualized at the Wannsee Conference. One which Adolf wasn't an attendant of. The original goal was to expel Jews out of Europe and into other countries, but this proved to be futile because back then, much like now, there's still quite a lot of stigma against Jewish people.

Hitler was a brilliant orator. A master of spoken word. However, he was incredibly dimwitted when it came to battle and planning things out. Many shortcomings for the Third Reich can be traced back to his idiocy and retched refusal of listening to others who knew better than him.

23. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

I thought you'd be a member? Your old enough now. ;)

24. Tech198 macrumors G4

Now, we turn to a different view..

We know what young punks think,,,, now its time for the elderly to harp up their view

25. colourfastt macrumors 6502a

colourfastt

Sounds like Reagan