Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
It's pretty simple, but how can I not mention Q Graph. I assume they named it after me, of course. And it's free.

It graphs formulas or inequalities in rectangular or polar coordinates. It supports trig functions, pi, e, log, abs, and sqrt.

It lets you zoom in and out and change the origin, but it doesn't have my favorite Graphing Calculator feature: 'n' for a number that you can vary over time.

XnavxeMiyyep

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 27, 2003
Washington
Originally posted by Doctor Q
It's pretty simple, but how can I not mention Q Graph. I assume they named it after me, of course. And it's free.

It graphs formulas or inequalities in rectangular or polar coordinates. It supports trig functions, pi, e, log, abs, and sqrt.

It lets you zoom in and out and change the origin, but it doesn't have my favorite Graphing Calculator feature: 'n' for a number that you can vary over time.
Heh, I forgot I had Q Graph. The lack of working with z and n is what I miss from graphing calculator. However, they were more for random fun than for schoolwork.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.