Great Cuomo/Conway Interview - a must watch

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Aug 4, 2017.

1. samcraig, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017

samcraig macrumors P6

Fascinating. This is long but worth the watch. Cuomo completely owns and destroys Kellyanne Conway - catching her on every pivot. And I think there are some great moments for Conway (in regards to New Hampshire)

ETA: I especially loved when Cuomo did air quotes back to KAC

2. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I watched a conversation yesterday. I don't know if this is the same. I have nothing good to say about Kelly. It's just constant spin and redirect. But slick willie! But slick willie say the repubs.

3. Zenithal Suspended

A snail could destroy Conway in a debate. There's not much going on in her head.

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Not sure I agree. This is one of the only interviews that I've seen where she gets called out not just on the information but ALSO the pivots away from answering the question. She's a spin machine. She's good at spinning and using smoke and mirrors. Many times the media just moves on. Kudos to Cuomo for maintaining cool and always bringing it back to the actual subject.

5. Zenithal Suspended

You misunderstood me. I was alluding to the fact that she doesn't have an ounce of morality and is dumb as a a bag of rocks. The attitude of a brick wall. The professionalism of a rotting cauliflower head. I can go on, but I need to have my coffee.

6. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

And stinks like a bag of clothes soaked in seawater.