Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abarth1200

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Hello,

my iphone4 has been jb using greenpoison for some time now but just earlier tonight after installing screendimmer i respringed and noticed that the greenpoison logo has been replaced with the apple logo almost as if my jb has been wiped.

Does a restart or power down cause the jailbreak to get messed up.

My lockinfo and haptic pro apps are still working so are my themes, only reason i rebooted was because screendimmer wasnt dimming via the accelerometer.

Currently on 4.2.1

Help with this much appreciated
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kre62

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
Hello,

my iphone4 has been jb using greenpoison for some time now but just earlier tonight after installing screendimmer i respringed and noticed that the greenpoison logo has been replaced with the apple logo almost as if my jb has been wiped.

Does a restart or power down cause the jailbreak to get messed up.

My lockinfo and haptic pro apps are still working so are my themes, only reason i rebooted was because screendimmer wasnt dimming via the accelerometer.

Currently on 4.2.1

Help with this much appreciated

A respring wont show any boot logos usually. Sometimes you'll get a residual image that shows while respringing, but its just a static image. Restart the phone completely to see the logo. It's just a coincidence that the static image shown while respringing was one of the boot logo.

Abarth1200

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
so when i restart now should i see the apple logo or the greenpoison logo

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
so when i restart now should i see the apple logo or the greenpoison logo

if you have not changed anything in your settings for boot logo's then it should show the greenpois0n boot logo

Abarth1200

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
its showing the apple logo upon a restart, something isnt right

chestvrg

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2010
As long as you have all if your JB programs working it should be ok. Haptic Pro I can't live w/o this app personally, but as long as you can see the Cydia program it should be ok.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.