Gregory Walcott, Actor in ‘Plan 9 From Outer Space,’ Dies at 87

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by aaronvan, Mar 26, 2015.

1. r.harris1 macrumors 6502a

r.harris1

R.I.P. for sure. In my house we gather friends and family at Halloween every year for a Plan 9 night. Always fun! One of the best "worst" movies ever in so many ways. Mix that with friends, family, food, drink (must have drink) and handing out candy to the neighborhood kids, and the evening is always memorable. And the pilot Jeff Trent (Mr. Walcott) and his wife are hilarious in an over-the-top sort of way. Mix in interesting shots of the soon to be dead Bela Lugosi, the ever amusing Vampira and plenty of really horrible acting, horrible dialogue and horrible special effects and it's a memorable movie indeed.

2. dXTC macrumors 68020

dXTC

"Inspector Clay is dead. Murdered. And somebody's responsible!"

"Future events such as these... (pause for cue card) will affect you in the future."

:D

There are just so MANY of them!

3. r.harris1 macrumors 6502a

r.harris1

And...

Jeff Trent: You fiend.
    Eros: I, a fiend? I am a soldier of our planet. I, a fiend? We did not come here as enemies.

And...

Jeff Trent: You promise you'll lock the doors immediately?
    Paula Trent: I promise. Besides, I'll be in bed before a half hour's gone... with your pillow beside me.
    Jeff Trent: My pillow?
    Paula Trent: Well, I have to have something to keep me company while you're away. Sometimes in the night, when it does get a little lonely, I reach over and touch it. Then it doesn't seem so lonely anymore.