OK, I still have a cr@pberry and I'm hating it more each day. The next iPhone isn't going to come out for at least another few months and there might be a wait to get it when it does. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just give up my berry now and get an iPhone 4 contract free for the next few months (if I can find a used one) or hold it out? I'm NOT getting one new - the 4 only has 8G if you get fresh). Another option is to use my cr@pberry as a phone/email device (because it works fine as that) and get an iPod Touch for social media, etc... I can use then use my cr@pberry for wi-fi purposes Thoughts?