gTool Unbends your Bent iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CoyoteRidge, Oct 8, 2014.

1. CoyoteRidge, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014

CoyoteRidge macrumors member

2. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

Interesting. Yeah better idea to remove screen before attempting to unbend. But having that 3 point system won't be as good as if you have panels than span across the entire phone.

3. that be me macrumors 6502

Didn't take long for someone to make something productive to cash in on bendgate.

My question is if the integrity of the chasis is already compromised, won't it be easier to bend next time?

4. samiznaetekto macrumors 65816

gTool will sell 10 million devices in the first three days. Nine of them will be defective. :D

5. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

gTool Unbends your Bent iPhone 6 Plus

Someone should make a case that auto straightens the phone whenever it bends. It will require power so it can have a battery and doubles as a power pack.

6. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

Junk. You can do that with your hands and anything you can put under the phone, like a pencil for example. There's so many cuts in that video who knows if that's even the same case in there. And how many of the people who bent their phone are going to be smart enough to remove and reattach the screen?

7. saltd macrumors 6502

saltd

An expensive, complicated device for a problem that doesn't exist. Yeah, sign me up.

8. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Maybe they will come out with an app for that!:rolleyes:

9. saltd macrumors 6502

saltd

Exactly. The idiots bending their phones aren't going to be detail-oriented people. All 9 of them.