Guess they can't be classy, instead they revel in their ignorance, NAACP

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Shivetya, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Shivetya macrumors 65816

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071204471_pf.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39729.html

Don't matter which story you pick, you can also surf Google news for all the more you could ever want. Simply put, race whores never change. They can't give up the one thing they derive their power/influence from which is strife and claiming others are guilty of the very actions they are acting out.

They can cherry pick an example if they want to cast a wide net, because changing your opponent (if they are that even) is far easier than debating the issues at hand.

2. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

Big shocker here! :rolleyes:

I guess it was only matter of time before the antiquated NAACP officially declared this non-organization "Racist."

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

The only surprise here is that it took the NAACP so long to make this declaration.

4. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

I agree. When will the NAACP stop calling racists "racist." This needs to end!

Attached Files:

5. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Did it really need a public statement? People have seen the racism in the teabagging klan since it's inception.

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

What I'm really looking forward to is seeing more and more black men exercising their right to open carry firearms.

Yeah... that sounds like a great idea. :rolleyes:

7. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

I think both organizations should just jump off a cliff.

8. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Are you trying to offend the Japanese now? ;)

9. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

Tea Party Federation Expels Mark Williams Over 'Offensive' Response To NAACP's Racism

did somebody change the title of this thread???

link

That Mark Williams, what a character, after telling us that muslims worship a "monkey god", now he's letting the "coloreds" know what the Tea Party Folks think about them?? :p