Guitar Hero III coming to Mac (and PC) this holiday season

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by fishkorp, Sep 11, 2007.

1. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

2. coconn06 macrumors regular

Wow this is awesome news. I'm considering getting an XBox360 for only a few games, GH3 being one of the major ones. Now this is making me think twice...

Although I still want Rock Band, and Halo 3. Hmm..

3. Silencio macrumors 68020

Silencio

Nice, but I'll still opt for the console version. GHII is one of the best games of all time to put on when you've got a few friends over for drinks. Makes for much amusement all around!

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I'm still unsure about this. I've never liked the previous games, but it's coming out on Wii and my family might love it and therefore drag me into it.
    I'd love to like it :eek:

5. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

aw man, am I going to have to buy ANOTHER version of this game (Already own it for 360 and PS2). Well the 360 guitar works on macs already so maybe there will be a way around buying another guitar.

The thought of playing 2-player online, and more song update/downloads would be nice!

6. LittleJoe macrumors regular

I can't wait! Honestly I have only played Guitar Hero II once, on PS2... but it was by far one of the most fun games I have ever played.

Ive got to make sure I drop some hints to the misses so I can get my stocking stuffed with a USB guitar :p

7. lasuther macrumors 6502a

There goes my excuse to buy a Wii. I'm really looking forward to buying this game, and it might push me to upgrade my 20"iMac to a 24".

8. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

I bought a PS2 just for this game. I know sounds crazy, but that game is awesome. I would like a Mac version so that I can download more songs for it. I dont have an interest in buying a 360 or ps3 so this helps me out a little bit.

9. The Senator macrumors regular

The Senator

ok bros, you wanna "chill out" and drink some natty and play some guitar hero? and wear our polos with plaid shorts?