Gun advocates arrested carrying rifle into Dearborn police station

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Feb 7, 2017.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

these to second amendment Geniuses's sure did not plan on the reception they deserved.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...6/dearborn-police-station-gun-rifle/97544076/

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

They are dip *****, and are very lucky they didn't get shot.

3. TheHateMachine macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

4. Huntn, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

This is what you get when stupid people are given guns, just a new opportunity to act stupid. :oops:

I'd like to hear from our gun advocates who support open carry, why do you think these men were arrested? It's open carry everywhere , right? Is it possible to feel threatened by someone interacting with you while they are carrying a weapon?

5. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Idiots wanted a response. Idiots got a response. Cue someone saying "if they were black" in three, two, one....

6. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I'm all for open carry even though I prefer being the gray man. Those idiots are lucky they didn't get failure drilled. The entire "cop block" group are nothing but morons. They do as much harm as any anti-gun group.

7. BernyMac macrumors regular

BernyMac

Idiots have as much right to own guns, this is one of the weed-out procedures. :eek::D:p:confused:

8. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

most black people are not that stupid. it takes a white redneck to achieve that level of stupid :rolleyes:

9. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

They were arrested for being dip *****.

This is what you get when you combine sovereign citizens, cop block and open carry.

10. Huntn, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I'm against open carry beacause stupid is as stupid does, and the standard enables... a lot more stupid. :( Hand gun carrying used to have a standard of being job related. The gun crazy laws that allow people to carry, take no meaningful consideration as to what kind of irresponsible yet to commit a crime citizens are handed deadly force.

11. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I love it when their plans to troll the police don't go the way they expected. This is my favorite one.

12. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Ha, perhaps. Not to derail the discussion about these two morons, but there are plenty of videos out there of black people not obeying simple commands too. Lots of dumb people out in this world. The one negative I see from this video is these idiots probably think they got exactly what they wanted.

13. daflake macrumors 6502a

Wow.... Kind of like the level of stupid in your post.

14. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I try to make sure to wear clothing that doesn't print. I don't want open carry to go away in the minuscule chance my pistol is exposed and I don't recognize it. I have yet to see someone open carrying in public, that wasn't an attention seeking nozzle.

15. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

He knows many levels.

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

You can't be racist against white people dontcha know.

17. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

it is called sarcasm its a tough concept.

18. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

How is it when you get called out for a goofy comment it's always "I was joking and you didn't get it" or "It's called sarcasm"?

19. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

I did the roll eyes thing to show it was sarcasm sorry you fell for it. but hey guile is pretty high right now.

20. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Not to mention the momz and Thom Hartmann idiots that will call in a MWAG to 911 when they see one.

21. daflake macrumors 6502a

Yeah, that was sarcasm... It is more your MO of social bias.

22. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

yes sarcasm is my MO at least you got that. :rolleyes:

23. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Here's another example of a good cop not giving a loser the response he was hoping for:

24. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Open carry proponents believe it's right to carry guns everywhere. Texas is busy trying to enact laws that remove gun safe zones. It's their 2nd Amendment right to carry a weapon by God... no? With all the Congressional gun support, anyone find it interesting that our Congressmen want no guns in the Capitol building? Maybe they have trouble actually visualizing what they have collectively been promoting.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 7, 2017 ---
    It's easy to see that citizens carrying these types weapons are a concern for the community and a major headache for police. And when this guy gets into an argument with someone, this gun represents an absolute threat. You notice how the officer told him to keep his hands away from his weapon? You think the citizen does that interacting with other citizens?

Guns are not compatible with an orderly society when carried by the average citizen. They make it much more difficult for law authorities to tell the good guys from the bad and widespread gun carry as a norm sadly represents a breakdown of society to a lesser, primitive state, not ideal by any means. It's nothing to be proud of.

25. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I give the cop credit in that video for not escalating the situation the way the guy with the gun had hoped. People like the guy in this video and the one in Dearborn DO NOT represent responsible open-carry advocates.