Guy who setup Clintons email server granted immunity

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

2. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The Clinton Machine and it's enforcers continue to see that the FBI drag out the process of discovery. An age old trick to dilute and cause a loss of interest by the general public. Then just like Benghazi, the liberals will argue that months have gone by without being able to prove anything. She gets away with murder this way. Silently and methodically issuing warnings to anyone in their party that loose lips will be the end of their career or worse. Bubba and Hill are a very sick couple.

4. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

5. 1458279 Suspended

I'm not ready to say that the FBI can be influenced, yet. But I will say this. If this drags on past the Obama term, Obama won't be able to pardon Hillary.

If the next pres is Trump, she could be toast. If the next pres is Hillary, she'll expose herself as even more corrupt when she finds a way to get out of her own investigation. Could be a mess like Nixon.

Right now, anything from the FBI won't matter to her supporters. There is nothing Hillary could ever do to lose her supporters.

If the FBI comes out today, then it goes to the AG. She did nothing about the IRS. It was seen as a judgement mistake. This could be seen as the same. It'll blow over and maybe the FBI knows this.

IMO, it's clear that this much time, means there has to be something there. If the FBI spends this much time and comes out empty, that's egg on their face.

If we've lost the FBI, we really don't have anything left to stop the corruption.

6. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Nonsense. If they do their job and find no evidence of criminality, they've done their job and move on to their next assignment. Get a grip on reality.

7. 1458279 Suspended

The number of professional agents on the job for this long? If there were clearly nothing there, they would have known already. That many people means they have to did very deep. That means there's already something there, it's just a matter of digging very deep because any claim will have a burden of proof like NEVER before.

This is uncharted waters. Someone that is in line to become the most power person on earth can end up in prison. It could be one of the most studied events in American history for years to come. The 1st woman in history to become the most powerful human alive and one thing can bring it all to a halt.

Like it or not, the FBI has to get this right. Character matters in the end.

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

CueViolin.jpg

9. 1458279 Suspended

10. thewap, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016

thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

There is a rule law/ time limit where indictment charges can be brought before a convention. I believe it is 1 month prior to. Since the Feds are dealing with the front runner of the democratic party, I am pretty certain that if the feds are going to recommend indictment, that the evidence they need to put together will have to be three fold than regular people (sheep).

Point is, the feds are probably in no rush to bring a case to light as of right now.

11. 1458279 Suspended

Are you talking about the statute of limitations? I think I heard it goes past Obama's term.

Yes, the bar is as high as it can be.

12. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

No, I am talking about charges brought against a presidential runner must be made at latest 1 month prior to the convention if brought at all - I recall reading that somewhere.

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Charlie's not bad, gotta admit that much.

Either way, too much melodrama in the bit of your post that I quoted... :p

14. 1458279 Suspended

So you're saying if it's against Hillary, it should be used to derail her run? That at the 1 month point, her supporters would have to risk a person going in with this over her head. I can see that, but consider that her supporters are likely to take whatever she says and carve it into stone. They will never, ever see anything wrong with anything she does.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 2, 2016 ---
    Melodrama? Melodrama, here in the PRSI forum? That's a first.

There you have it, take your pick, melodrama or sarcasm. takeit.jpeg

15. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Actually if someone brings a criminal indictment of a candidate for office, usually it causes the candidate to depart the contest (maybe after a few days of wrangling), so then really it doesn't matter any more what the supporters think, assuming the candidate's name does not appear on the ballot.

What the party thinks is key, and the party has to think about its future, which will look brighter without an indicted candidate on the ballot. That's the main thing about the timing. Party leaders don't want indictments brought after ballots are finalized. They also don't want an indicted candidate to be elected.

I suppose it's possible for supporters to write in an indicted candidate's name on a ballot and for that candidate to win. Somehow that sounds like a way-back Lousiana thing to me, no offense to modern day Louisiana residents. But it sure doesn't sound feasible at the national level.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

17. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

And clearly sexist drivel from the vast right wing conspiracy.

18. thewap, Mar 2, 2016

thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

You forgot racketeering. It was rumoured that there was two avenues of investigation by the feds ie emails and also evidence concerning the use / involvement of the Clinton foundation using state secrets as trade to foreign countries.

It should be noted that ignorance of the activity is no defense with state secret procedure or documents.

19. lowendlinux, Mar 2, 2016

lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I wonder if he'll get "depressed" and "commit suicide" ;)

20. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

The Justice Department and FBI moving in for the kill[ary].

21. Robisan macrumors 6502

22. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

Bet on it. Might even have some crack sprinkled on him if he is black...

23. 1458279 Suspended

Your talking about a party that celebrates as it's hero an IMPEACHED president.
    There's not much "usual" about this party.

In fact someone told me they usually flip a coin six times in a row and get heads each time :eek:.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 2, 2016 ---
    They should finish one file the charges, finish the other after Obama pardons her and then file the other.

24. FieldingMellish Suspended

In the court of public opinion Hillary is guilty. Some of the public either does not care or they have pardoned Hillary on idealogical grounds. Similar to left leaning women raped by migrants and who remained mum for the cause or the entire feminist base who hasn't said boo for all these months.