Guys, we need to band together and figure out which the best case is.

CJayC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
That way in case it sells out, we'd have ours reserved already for shipment. I haven't a clue yet, anyone know what the best free case is so far?

Sinfire

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
There are a lot of great cases out there and it all comes down to personal preference.

I still say the iFrogz cases are the best looking ones at the moment that protect the entire phone.

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
Why collectively decide which is the best, and then suck the program dry of that one particular case so no-one else can get it? Just look at them, look at the manufacturers website and decide which will work best for you.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
I'd say the bumper is the best because it fits over a full body skin.

I don't like clear cases because you can see all the junk that gets inside.

I had the Pixel Skin HD and it's ok, but it's bulky and it's a total lint magnet when in your pockets.

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK
i've gone for the griffin reveal etch..

i currently have the incipio feather.. and i'm pretty sure it's very similar..

its free anyway, so... :)

ano0oj

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2010
I'd say the bumper is the best because it fits over a full body skin.

I don't like clear cases because you can see all the junk that gets inside.

I had the Pixel Skin HD and it's ok, but it's bulky and it's a total lint magnet when in your pockets.
any signs of peeling yet then?

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
I guess nobody likes the Incase Snap case?
That's what I ordered. I like how it does not cover any of the phone design and should protect the back....but I wonder if the cover would scuff the glass and stainless band?

iammike1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
O'fallon IL
Speck Fitted Case for me...I already have a bumper for those times when I feel like being a minimalist when it comes to protection but cleaner looks.

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
I guess nobody likes the Incase Snap case?
I got one too. I don't think they will be bad. And plus since most people are getting the pixelskin HD, i'm sure we will probably get ours faster.

I think Apple just said the 3-5 weeks just to give them some leverage. I wouldn't be surprised if we got our cases within 2 weeks.

Spideytex10

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2009
i've gone for the griffin reveal etch..

i currently have the incipio feather.. and i'm pretty sure it's very similar..

its free anyway, so... :)
I've got the Feather too (love it) and ordered the reveal etch (free...). I also received a refund for my original bumper (which my gf stole). Not sure if my order will go through or not. We'll see.

Steveo47

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2010
We cant really figure that out until almost all the cases are out. Expensive cases such as the Vapor arent out yet. Just from the price tag you would assume its the best, but we wont know till someone buys it.