Ha Ha Told You So...

BlueNights

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 8, 2017
I bet now that touch ID is not gonna happen for your "get attention and friends" phone your eyeing the iPhone 7s Plus, just in case I didn't said it b4........TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOO!!!!

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2012
Do you believe every rumor you read - sure it might happen but until released I wouldn't promote any theory.

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
I bet now that touch ID is not gonna happen for your "get attention and friends" phone your eyeing the iPhone 7s Plus, just in case I didn't said it b4........TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOO!!!!
Well…you didn't tell me. Or I missed the thread you were in.

Regardless…I don't care.

Touch ID, whether it's there or not, is not the motivator for me. If the physical design of the phone changes and I like it, then that will be the motivator. If not…I'm actually eyeing the Huawei P10 Plus.

This manufacturer can actually make a camera flush to the back - no fugly camera bump like on the 6/6s/7 and their plus variants.

share.jpg

trsblader

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2011
uh, what? What did you tell us? No "rumors" ever change my mind about a potential upgrade, so whatever you're on about today won't either.

michael9891

macrumors 68000
Sep 26, 2016
England
Yeah, because I really spend £900+ on a phone to get attention. I couldn't give a **** who knows what phone I have. I buy things because I like them. But then again, I'm not 12.

Quite sad you're acting like a child over a rumour. Nothing is definitive at this point.