Hacked?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adriennec, Oct 26, 2012.

1. adriennec macrumors newbie

I am completely programming illiterate. Having said that, I am concerned I have been hacked perhaps through my iphone or mac. I often connect the two, and my husband, who also has an iphone, connects his to the mac as well.

Here is the breakdown:

I plugged my phone into the mac to charge about two weeks ago. When I unplugged it, I found that all of my husbands apps and screen stuff had downloaded onto my iphone.

I had a strange call yesterday. It sounded like someone in a tunnel. They impersonated my husband and even knew he was at the airport. When I called my mom, she said my phone was full of static and a mans voice kept slipping in. Later, she tried to call both my husband and i. Both of our phones were on and near us, but no call came through. She said she kept getting a message that said our number was unavailable.

How to check fro Hacks? Where might it have come in? I know we can restore our phones, but how to check my mac? Where to start? Creeped out.

I attempted to look up some terminal log, but dont know enough.

2. AlphaTeam macrumors regular

AlphaTeam

Seems unlikely. I'd reboot the phone. If the problem persists call service.

3. aliciadear macrumors member

That sounds like the beginning of a creepy stalker horror movie. Call customer service or just go talk to genius bar because I have never heard of anything like that.

4. erratikmind macrumors 6502a

erratikmind

Hmm . . . As mentioned, I would have that situation looked into immediately. Perhaps, it's nothing more than a glitch, but you never know. Good luck.

5. dominion155 macrumors member

For your husbands stuff being on your phone, it could be as simple as the mac syncing his items with yours.

As for the calls not working/being glitchy, id advice you try two things - restore both iphones, make sure the SIM cards are inserted correctly, and try again.

The second would be go to a genius bar to get them checked out.

GL

6. LapsangSouchong macrumors 65816

LapsangSouchong

This
    The phone synced to his itunes.

7. moonman239 macrumors 68000

I think it's just a service problem.

8. darster Suspended

That Steve Jobs! Such a practical joker. Even on the other side he occasionally likes messing with Apple customers!